User Controls

#methoo

infinityshock Black Hole
    two part thread.

first part: post your own personal story of how you were sexually victimized with as much detail and specifics as possible. i cant wait to hear all the ones Bill Krozby has from when he was younger and older men forced his submission.

second part: this is directed towards the current generation of bottom-bitches who think that faggotry and perpetual victim mentality is a new way of life. answer the reasoning behind why your ilk consider it appropriate to pervade the myth that having one sort of mentally debilitating belief system or another as well as the victim of whatever situation had occurred during ones life is the cool thing to do.

from the perspective of a sane person, all you bottom-bitches promoting these new mental diseases...such as assburgers, autism, etc along with constantly harping on how its trendy to be a faggot, rape victim, are a bunch of bitches. if someone is a so badly a bottom-bitch to be raped in the first place they should keep their cock-socket shut about it because that only encourages others to realize they have an easy mark to line up. same example with slavery. the dumb niggers were such bottom-bitches they didnt do anything about being enslaved...they just went along with it now the current crop of niggers think they can hop on the victim band wagon for some sort of appreciation.

this is why jedis have been prohibited from being teachers or having any influence in the societies they infest since the beginning of the juden religion. their own perpetual victimization mentality is apparently contagious to the other weak minded proles.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why jedis have been prohibited from being teachers or having any influence in the societies they infest since

thats why tv and hollywood were invented.

anyway ..... wheres that anatomically accurate doll ???? we cant tell you stories without it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader thats why tv and hollywood were invented.

anyway ….. wheres that anatomically accurate doll ???? we cant tell you stories without it.

use selfies and/or videos
    Originally posted by infinityshock use selfies and/or videos

Not without payment.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Not without payment.

i have a gallon of ball batter ill give you to slather on yourself
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have a gallon of ball batter ill give you to slather on yourself

No pocket lint this time? smh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I basically already made this thread this morning, you gimp.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Takes a fart! Wheeeeeeeeeeewy!
    But I the most I've ever been sexually victimized was one night like 5 or 6 years ago I basically had my ex gf living off and on with me and one night we watched that stupid cop movie with channing tatum "21 jump street" and I was drinking and was generally being obnoxious and laughing at the movie not because I thought it was funny but because it was so lame.

I ent up relentlessly asking my gf to blow me after the movie or something, I'm not really sure what my deal was or what we were arguing about, but she started screaming at me and was like "you your dick sucked, baby?" in a real sarcastic and whiny voice and i was like yeah sure, and laid back and she started "jerk-sucking it" really aggressively and using a lot of teeth and I was like "ooooooh noooo, that hurts!" and pulled away thinking she would leave me alone but she was pissed just started grabbing at my cock (it had went limp real quick from the initial part of the assault) and yanking on it real hard digging nails into (i think lol) trying aggressively jerk-suck it saying "awwww common baby you don't like it?!". But I managed to get off the bed and get dressed and she chilled out and went to sleep.
    Originally posted by mmQ Takes a fart! Wheeeeeeeeeeewy!

ASS??!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ASS??!

Moms e-mail
    Originally posted by mmQ Moms e-mail

Xxcockatielluvermama69xX@hotmail.com
Jump to Top