User Controls

Man kills 8 or more in NYC

uses his Truck to run into Bicyclist in lower Manhattan and then jumps out with a BB gun and yells Alah Akbar (however it's spelled)

police shoot him dead.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/vandals-who-allegedly-defaced-cemetery-wrote-racist-graffiti-charged-hate-n816186
    Head start on Antifa? Nov4 is this Saturday
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Happy Halloween!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He crashed into a school bus with his home depot rental truck. Don't get why he thought this would be effective?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 He crashed into a school bus with his home depot rental truck. Don't get why he thought this would be effective?

A school bus? They're saying a bunch of people in the bike lane!

it's a pickup too. Not a large moving truck
    From what I read, he drove 20 blocks down the sidewalk and then crashed, and repeatedly rammed into a school bus, which is when police shot him in the leg.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 From what I read, he drove 20 blocks down the sidewalk and then crashed, and repeatedly rammed into a school bus, which is when police shot him in the leg.

I hope no kids were hurt on the bus or sidewalk. it's too bad 8 died already.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 uses his Truck to run into Bicyclist in lower Manhattan and then jumps out with a BB gun and yells Alah Akbar (however it's spelled)

police shoot him dead.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/vandals-who-allegedly-defaced-cemetery-wrote-racist-graffiti-charged-hate-n816186

lol, article unrelated

'ching chong Jackie chan'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I heard a faint noise from the television, talking about a mass murder in New York. Eight is too many to lose, but, thought too little to consider.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Not an SG thread.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Apparently the attacker was an Uzbek who claimed allegiance to ISIS.

Here's something interesting though - the bulk of Uzbek fighters in Syria (there are very few fighters outside of the country) are either part of or in smaller groups directly allied with the East Turkistan Islamic Party - the group that mounted several attacks (mostly failed) specifically against Russian MPs and engineers. The Russian MoD has openly accused US SOF of providing logistics and intelligence support, and even direct command in some cases, for these attacks.

In short - if he's actually involved in Jihad and hasn't just been watching too much TV, it's likely that he was 'radicalised' by the very 'moderate rebels' the US is trying to weaponise on the other side of the world.
    If that was me I would've stepped out of the vehicle with my hands up and said "it's a self driving vehicle, I didn't do it!!"
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Eight...eight...psh. Steven Paddock wasn't even a terrorist and he killed 50+.

Eight is so low it should only make local news.

Prayers to the family of those who lost their lives.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Eight…eight…psh. Steven Paddock wasn't even a terrorist and he killed 50+.

Eight is so low it should only make local news.

that.

eight. if i were that terrorist id be ashamed. this lame bitch had a full-sized pickup truck and the best he could do was an eight-hoodornament count. those other sand niggers should be ashamed of him claiming to be a member of their gay cult.

stupid fucking hajis. and you people wonder why i make fun of them.
    You can't humorize this. Who are you, Gilbert Godfreid?

You're an American. He killed our People. shame him for that alone. I don't think it's cool to do anywhere in the world. especially on civilians who didn't do shit to be apart of his target. random targets is weak. try getting that number from people who are on your shit list, one at a time. you truly can justify as being evil enough to die.

It may not be legal yet you won't be viewed as the evil guy who randomly murdered people.

Originally posted by infinityshock that.

eight. if i were that terrorist id be ashamed. this lame bitch had a full-sized pickup truck and the best he could do was an eight-hoodornament count. those other sand niggers should be ashamed of him claiming to be a member of their gay cult.

stupid fucking hajis. and you people wonder why i make fun of them.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You can't humorize this. Who are you, Gilbert Godfreid?

You're an American. He killed our People. shame him for that alone. I don't think it's cool to do anywhere in the world. especially on civilians who didn't do shit to be apart of his target. random targets is weak. try getting that number from people who are on your shit list, one at a time. you truly can justify as being evil enough to die.

It may not be legal yet you won't be viewed as the evil guy who randomly murdered people.

Moralfag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You can't humorize this. Who are you, Gilbert Godfreid?

That's why Jill is a tryhardedgelord . He was stupid enough to serve in the US military and act like it actually meant something. Hahah
    bling bling Dark Matter
    .22 subsonic u will have the high score ever
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Most likely another creation of the CIA shadow government.
Jump to Top