User Controls

The fleecing of america

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It's just kind of funny how the whole winestein / #metoo/ male actors getting accused of rapage, its taking over the internet compared to the biggest mass shooting in america. I've had two girls this week text me a bunch of bullshit how I raped them (I've never raped anyone) its total sensationalism

What the real kicker is ellen degenerate is opening her fat mouth and letting all these women comment on her channel about how they are all victims yet the comments are disabled on her youtube vids about jesus campos a "survivor" of the las vegas shooting. She's such a shill and its all total bullshit and everyone knows it.

I immediately new it was fake the very next day as I listened to the police scanner while it was happening then the next day theres all this stuff about how it was one guy and none of it adds up. But americans and people in general will never pull their heads out of their asses and take personal accountability.

60 people died and the MSM is quiet about it?

why is it we don't hear about the vegas shooting anymore, but Black liquorice lives matter and faggots are still getting coverage?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Fuck, we have GOT to put an age limit on that haircut
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Fuck, we have GOT to put an age limit on that haircut

Lol why? A lot of lesbians and women in their 50s have shorter hair
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol why? A lot of lesbians and women in their 50s have shorter hair

It looks terrible on senior citizens
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    this morning when she was getting up to go to work i wouldn't let her go and restrained her and gave her a cream shot up her ass and then made her suck my dick and told her i was sorry.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I want to hear more of these stupid #methoo...sob stories.

good fap material.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I want to hear more of these stupid #methoo…sob stories.

good fap material.

Despite what some of the tards on here say about me, I don't condone rape at all, I might make jokes but I don't believe guys or girls should rape irl.

When i got that text the other day I don't know if it was one of you gonts trying to mess with me, but I literally have no clue who it was that was texting me. I didn't even know what metoo was until the other day but my number and "reviews" were put about me on the "lulu" app by my ex gf who is a member on this site just because she was pissed I didn't want to talk to her anymore. (when I told her I never wanted to see her anymore and cut off all contact with her, months after she still would text and email me and even sent me a birthday card.

And because she outed me like that I had girls looking up my number on that app and calling me a rapist when I never even actually met up with. Today I was talking to this girl from okcupid about potentially hanging out and she text me this afternoon saying she looked me up on metoo because its so sensational and she said she wasn't going to hang with me based off third hand info. I really didn't care that much to hang with her anyways but it was kind of annoying how girls that I probably acted like a drunk dick too felt the need write a review about me, but out of all the girls I've treated well that liked me they don't put up a positive review.

Like 8 years ago or so I met a girl online and she told me how she was dtf and I met her in public with her gay best friend and she got in my car and he followed me over to my place and she told him that it was fine and for him to leave. We go up to my room and I start getting undressed and she is like "woaaah im not gonna fuck you the first time meeting you.." and i was like wtf? and she told me she was a virgin.

Anyways I made the mistake of hanging out with her again but she told me she would put out this time, she was really bad at sex and some prettier girl text me and I told her I had to take her home and while driving her home she told that if I hadn't been so gentle with her she would of called the pigs. I was pretty pissed off and have since seen her in public a couple times and just give her weird glares.

the only thing I'm guilty of is when I was younger I didn't use a lot of tact sometimes, but I'm not a rapist. I literally was taken to a precinct by the cops while leaving so dumb chicks place and had to talk to a sexy detective in a mini-skirt. And she knew the chick was full of shit and just took me back to my car. The bimbo ent up calling me a week later crying asking me to see her, fuck that.

And a few years ago when they had that "ashley madison.com" hacking hoax my gf at the time got a wild hair up her ass and because of the media sensationalism and trying to "bust me" she check the leak and started bitching and moaning when I've never been on that site, turns out a lot of the info in that leak was pure poppy cock.

A lot of women unfortunately like to be victims and I guess I've made a lot of mistakes but thats why I've just been hanging out with my gf the last 7 months because the online dating shit can easily be a debacle.

Sunday she asked me what I was up to and I told her I was going to see jigsaw with my friend and she started texting me a lot as if she was suspicious, as if theres no way I could just have a guy friend I wanted to chill with that I hadn't seen in awhile

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-10-31T12:56:31.810561+00:00
    But anyways I'm digressing, the real story is about how ellen is a shill and she shills really hard.

check this bs out

YEAHH BOYCOTT ELLEN!
    \

I figured everyone already new prior to this she is trash.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    theres probably a Bill Krozby machine u dont knoww
    Originally posted by bling bling theres probably a Bill Krozby machine u dont knoww

actually i do know
    too many lazy drug addicted dweebs in this country.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut too many lazy drug addicted dweebs in this country.

you're a goober
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually i do know

talk about all the times you were sexually molested by older men.
    Originally posted by infinityshock talk about all the times you were sexually molested by older men.

You're weird
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    whats fleecing ????
    Originally posted by benny vader whats fleecing ????

google is your friend, chicken.

But seriously it basically means to pull the wool over peoples eyes to rob them blind
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby google is your friend, chicken.

But seriously it basically means to pull the wool over peoples eyes to rob them blind

but i want to see it from you.

like audio books ... its better to hear it straight from the author themselves.
Jump to Top