bling bling Dark Matter
    all come crashing down
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wtf are u gonna do bling
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wont to cry abt it but that wud just be giving my energy away
    bling bling Dark Matter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You've obviously felt OK enough to select and display an avatar.
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You've obviously felt OK enough to select and display an avatar.

XCUZE ME NIGGA DID U JUS SAY WAT I THOUGHT U JUS SAID 2 MY NIGGA? FIRST OFF U NEVA TELL NOBODY THEY AINT FEEL DEPRESSED IF THEY AINT BEEN DEPRESSED BCUZ YOU BITCHAZZ NIGGA AINT GOT NOT RIGHT 2 B TELLIN ANYONE ABOUT HOW THEY SAPOSED 2 FEEL ABOUT NOTHIN!!! U HEARD ME OLD MAN?? AND SECON OFF, I THOUHT I ALREDDY MENTUNED THIS BUT I ALREDDY SAID IM A BIG ASS BITCH AND I DONT TAKE NO SHIT FROM NOBODY. NO NIGGA NO BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUDK. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ILL WHOOP YOUR ASS GOLDIE OLDIE
    MY NIGGA IF U NEED HELP THERE ARE PLACES AVALEABLE 2 U
    Ad
    24-Hour Crisis Hotline - Support from trained counselors‎
    Adwww.thealternativehouse.org/‎(703) 506-9191
    Confidential, free:1-800-SAY-TEEN
    Highlights: Founded In 1972, 24/7 Crisis Hotline…
    24-Hour Crisis HotlineHomeless Youth InitiativeAbout UsEmergency Teen Shelter
    Search Results
    Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
    We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your ...
    Hotline List | DoSomething.org | Volunteer for Social Change
    https://www.dosomething.org/us/about/hotline-list
    DoSomething.org has compiled a list of online and offline resources that you can reach out to ... Hotline List ... Crisis Text Line: Text SUPPORT to 741-741 (24/7).
    List of Hotlines - Please Live
    www.pleaselive.org/hotlines/
    Here's a list of hotlines that may help you in whatever situation you find yourself in. Check out the bottom for ... Biblical help for youth in crisis 1-800-HIT-HOME.
    Common Hotline Phone Numbers | Psych Central
    https://psychcentral.com/lib/common-hotline-phone-numbers/
    If you're suicidal, we recommend contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline toll-free at 800-273-8255. Additional crisis and suicide hotlines are ...
    List of suicide crisis lines - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
    Suicide crisis lines can be found in many countries worldwide. Many are geared to a general ... For a broader coverage related to this topic, see Crisis hotline.
    Mental Health Hotline Numbers and Referral Resources - HealthyPlace
    https://www.healthyplace.com/.../mental-health-hotline-numbers-and-referral-resource...
    Sep 11, 2017 - View this list of mental health hotline that can help you get the support you need. ... 1-800-FYI-CALL (1-800-394-2255); Youth Crisis Hotline
    Remember: You Are Not Alone • Hotline List - just-a-skinny-boy
    blog.justaskinnyboy.com/hotlines
    Hotline List NOTE: To find a specific hotline, press ctrl+F on your keyboard and type in the keyword ... Adolescent Crisis Intervention and Counseling Nine Line.
    National 1-800 Crisis Hotlines – 24 Hour Alcohol & Drug Abuse ...
    https://www.allaboutcounseling.com/crisis_hotlines.htm
    National Crisis Hotline listings for addicts or alcoholics, parents of addicts, ... Drug rehab referral services; includes large list of drug-specific helplines and ...
    Hotlines - Teen Health and Wellness
    www.teenhealthandwellness.com/static/hotlines
    Jump to Suicide - Suicide. Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention Find crisis centres in your area. ... National Suicide Hotline 800-SUICIDE ...
    LGBTQ Crisis Hotlines and Services - oSTEM
    https://www.ostem.org/crisis-hotlines
    LGBTQ Crisis Hotlines and Services ... While there are many great resources out there, we have compiled a short list of potentially helpful services: ...
    Ads
    List of crisis hotlines - Get information for you‎
    Adsearch.1and1.com/Check_the_offer/Save_your_time‎
    Get List of crisis hotlines here. Check it now.
    Family 24/7 · Family Advice · Family Queries · 1000's of Quality Results
    Destinations: USA, New York, Boston
    Find BooksRead the NewsPlay GamesExperience AutomobilesFind HolidaysGo Shopping
    Free Emergency Hotline‎
    Adwww.unitedwayoc.org/‎
    By Dialing 2-1-1, you reach a Free, 24 Hour Emergency Hotline in OC.
    Find Free Resources · Find a Food Pantry · Veteran Assistance
    Read 15 MinutesEarly Grade ReadingOC Reads
    Crisis Call Center - Call HopeLine now for help‎
    Adwww.hopeline-nc.org/‎
    Caring Non-Judgmental Listening
    texting hotline · suicide prevention · mental health · crisis hotline
    Call HopeLine TodayCrisis Line VolunteerDonate Now
    I already called all those people. They couldn't help me. What do I do now?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    this is how people are going to treat me will just make me more icy
    Originally posted by bling bling this is how people are going to treat me will just make me more icy

You will become stone cold icy.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    it hurts tho
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idl why
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 XCUZE ME NIGGA DID U JUS SAY WAT I THOUGHT U JUS SAID 2 MY NIGGA? FIRST OFF U NEVA TELL NOBODY THEY AINT FEEL DEPRESSED IF THEY AINT BEEN DEPRESSED BCUZ YOU BITCHAZZ NIGGA AINT GOT NOT RIGHT 2 B TELLIN ANYONE ABOUT HOW THEY SAPOSED 2 FEEL ABOUT NOTHIN!!! U HEARD ME OLD MAN?? AND SECON OFF, I THOUHT I ALREDDY MENTUNED THIS BUT I ALREDDY SAID IM A BIG ASS BITCH AND I DONT TAKE NO SHIT FROM NOBODY. NO NIGGA NO BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUDK. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ILL WHOOP YOUR ASS GOLDIE OLDIE

nigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 MY NIGGA IF U NEED HELP THERE ARE PLACES AVALEABLE 2 U

nigger
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I already called all those people. They couldn't help me. What do I do now?

take the gray pills.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock nigger

yes, we know that.

we are culturally informed people.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    when my haze comes 2morrow im just gonna starve myself and smoke smoke somke until i get the fun version of psychosias for some reason i not crave fags so bad and the paki shop turned weird so idk abt rizlas ill just skin up with yellow pagers or somethin
    bling bling Dark Matter
    thinking about not talking to anybody ever untill i start hallucinating my twin talking tome
Jump to Top