User Controls

Helga gets 2.5 years of probation for telling her bf to kill himself...

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Helga baits Arnold to kill himself

And he did.. but you can choke out your gf and she doesn't die and they will totally throw the books at you. Or you could sell some drugs or have a dwi and get an even bigger sentence. Then they wonder why you call them maggot mother fuckers

her eyebrows are on the same level of hellaciousness as lsd's neckbeard circa 2012
    ^they are pretty rowdy. My dad literally has eyebrows where you can grab a single strand and pull it down over his eye.

I used to have a uni-brow when I was a kid but I started "retarding he follicle" by plucking them out constantly and now they don't grow back.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic her eyebrows are on the same level of hellaciousness as lsd's neckbeard circa 2012

I bet her crotch looks like a wooly mammoth is living down there.
    ^you're old skool so a lot of women did the whole landing strip thing back then, but most girls these days shave, even the feminist with the hairy hippy pits
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i have the best eebrow
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic her eyebrows are on the same level of hellaciousness as lsd's neckbeard circa 2012

2012 ?????

you have yet to see how they're in 2017.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you're old skool so a lot of women did the whole landing strip thing back then, but most girls these days shave, even the feminist with the hairy hippy pits

I'm not talking about then, I'm talking about now.
Jump to Top