User Controls

I fucking hate everyone

And yet love you all.

How is this possible?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dementia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nigga you ain't even stuntin' like me *Hops in the Cayenne with a redbone thotty while simultaneously worshipping satan*
    Originally posted by RestStop Nigga you ain't even stuntin' like me *Hops in the Cayenne with a redbone thotty while simultaneously worshipping satan*

Can I have this translated into suburban english please?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Can I have this translated into suburban english please?

Sucker, you're not even flaunting your riches like me *hops in the Porsche with a multi-cultural light-skinned black girl who likes to fuck while I also sing praise to the Ruler of Hell*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Sucker, you're not even flaunting your riches like me *hops in the Porsche with a multi-cultural light-skinned black girl who likes to fuck while I also sing praise to the Ruler of Hell*

OMG That's offensive!

Only coke heads & guys with small penis issues drive porsche's

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Only guys with small penis issues drive porsche's

fact.

and chicks that like porsches or the men that drive them are gold digging whores.
    Honestly I dig porches. they're pretty sweet cars. Yet anything you own in California (Which there are serious high end cars out here) is pointless. driving a souped up sports car is pointless unless you're driving it at 3am when there is no traffic yet lots of CHP

you can only get some speed for about a few seconds before coming up on the back of another car. It's hilarious watching people try and drive fast in 100k+ cars. spend all that money and get nowhere but your status of wealth.
    Shut the fuck up faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ive always wanted a 1990 bmw
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Chrysler 300c or bust. That's a boss vehicle.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Honestly I dig porches. they're pretty sweet cars. Yet anything you own in California (Which there are serious high end cars out here) is pointless. driving a souped up sports car is pointless unless you're driving it at 3am when there is no traffic yet lots of CHP

you can only get some speed for about a few seconds before coming up on the back of another car. It's hilarious watching people try and drive fast in 100k+ cars. spend all that money and get nowhere but your status of wealth.

porsche are shits. all RRs are shits with the exception of beetles.
    HTS highlight reel
    You don't love me... nobody loves me.
    Originally posted by Sophie Chrysler 300c or bust. That's a boss vehicle.

Weird. I was looking at one some years back. wanted one as well. 55k starting.

I wanted the Cream beige with white leather interior.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Very nice.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    OP I hope you slice your hand when your cutting the ham, or in your case, since you're lonely, a meatloaf.
    Eff you McRache

I saw niggasin.space on the WiFi list. it caught my attention because JJ told me it before. or had it on his site in a comment.

Originally posted by mashlehash OP I hope you slice your hand when your cutting the ham, or in your case, since you're lonely, a meatloaf.
Jump to Top