User Controls

Dougs Nuts

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    wouldn't it be cool if while selling Bill Krozby dogs, as a dessert Item can make doughnuts, but then sell the donut holes but called them dougs nuts?

REeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Not an SG thread.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wouldn't it be cool if while selling Bill Krozby dogs, as a dessert Item can make doughnuts, but then sell the donut holes but called them dougs nuts?

people here recycle donut holes to make donut balls.
    Originally posted by benny vader people here recycle donut holes to make donut balls.

Source?!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Source?!

go work in a bakery.
    Originally posted by benny vader go work in a bakery.

i have. I know how to bake. I used to work at hey cupcake.
    Doug always refers to austin- centric things like everyone knows what it is...
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Doug always refers to austin- centric things like everyone knows what it is…

thats really rich coming from a guy who outed several people on this site as if I knew who they were at the time... and brought up austin. talk about a non-sequitur...
    Damn dog, seeing how your brain works makes me want to never engage you again in conversation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Damn dog, seeing how your brain works makes me want to never engage you again in conversation.

yet you will
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wouldn't it be cool if while selling Bill Krozby dogs, as a dessert Item can make doughnuts, but then sell the donut holes but called them dougs nuts?

REeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[vtps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PssVFeDtf-o

stick with what youre good at.

selling dougs holes to the niggers.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock stick with what youre good at.

selling dougs holes to the niggers.

but sometimes they might want to wrapp their mouths around some dough-balls.
    this thread is going to be brought up in court as evidence when Bill Krozby finally gets indicted on sex crimes
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra this thread is going to be brought up in court as evidence when Bill Krozby finally gets indicted on sex crimes

how so ???

i dont see any exhibit material.
    forcing doug's nuts upon unsuspecting diners
    Originally posted by aldra forcing doug's nuts upon unsuspecting diners

my gf told me she would totally buy my doug nuts, so I don't see how thats unsuspecting.
    Originally posted by aldra this thread is going to be brought up in court as evidence when Bill Krozby finally gets indicted on sex crimes

they tried to make my case a sexual one, because in the police report they have me quoted as telling my ex gf to turn around that I want to fuck her in the ass, she did turn around and told me to just do it. But I couldn't get hard because I was so drunk so I told her to blow me, but because I was so pissed off I couldn't get hard from the bj and she literally told the cops and they put it in the police report as me saying "this blow job sucks!"

But I don't do anything like that anymore, I squelch my anger these days / take it out on people I don't care about.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    make donut hole dougan

use dougants to make more dougan holes donnut

infinate dougamuts????
Jump to Top