User Controls

racist white guy gets straight up mollywhopped in starbucks; employees refuse to call cops

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol starbucks sucks, funny video though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    can confirm, was laptop in backpack; gone flying!
    DAMN i had to watch that ass beating again. fuckin pwnd
    The cops arrested the white guy right away! just took him off.

Things are changing. It's opposite day :D
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The cops arrested the white guy right away! just took him off.

Things are changing. It's opposite day :D

uhh bro there were no cops in that video lol tf u talkin about
    Originally posted by greenplastic uhh bro there were no cops in that video lol tf u talkin about

WHen he walked out.. I thought there was 2 cops who grabbed him and pulled him out. I need to review it.

Someone said "There are the cops now: and I thought they grabbed the white dude and dragged him off
    Originally posted by greenplastic uhh bro there were no cops in that video lol tf u talkin about

Go to 3:00 they turned the camera away for a moment and back.. see the 2 cops grabbing hold of him?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Go to 3:00 they turned the camera away for a moment and back.. see the 2 cops grabbing hold of him?

Hmmm not sure if those are cops or not. You can't really see whats going on and usually cops don't know what's going on when a fight breaks out so it's not like they come in and just grab one guy and take him away without sticking around to see what happened and talk to both parties and witnesses and stuff. Usually they would grab anyone involved and talk to them until they figure out who they're going to get in trouble.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    STOP IT EVERYONE JUST STOP IT
    Originally posted by greenplastic Hmmm not sure if those are cops or not. You can't really see whats going on and usually cops don't know what's going on when a fight breaks out so it's not like they come in and just grab one guy and take him away without sticking around to see what happened and talk to both parties and witnesses and stuff. Usually they would grab anyone involved and talk to them until they figure out who they're going to get in trouble.

I agree with what you're saying as perhaps a protocol but It really looks like 2 people grab him and drag him out. go back as he's walking to the glass exit.. the camera pans away and then shoots back at him, going out the door. he's getting dragged out by 2 people who look like cops.

Perhaps they pulled him out, detained him and wer questioning him, placed him in the car or made him stand there, and then came in after the video went off.

the person taping this video decided to edit out that part.
    *Edit for content*
    3:02 timeline

You got the whole thing"

2 guys with black jackets (security or Police) dragging him out

Edited: 3:04 "The cops are here now"
Jump to Top