User Controls

How does everyone feel about marriage?

Under what circumstances would you/do you plan on getting married? If you had the opportunity to marry somebody, would you? Or would you rather die alone?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i would but our parents objected our marriage.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYYYYY
    ITS SOOOOOO
    BUT ITS TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    to those that are out of the loop
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic Under what circumstances would you/do you plan on getting married? If you had the opportunity to marry somebody, would you? Or would you rather die alone?

Lol. If you don't get married you automatically die alone? That stinks.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I made a similar fred last week or so about marriage. But my basis for it was how I see people around my age (millenials) it tends to not work out. I personally don't think it will happen for me for a couple reasons. But I love my gf and I feel like we are very close and I think about her often and she's the only girl I've "been with" in the last 7 months but I have a tendency to push away people that care about me, that and we live completely separate lives which isn't inherently wrong, but she just got a house and lives with her "girls" and is way more family oriented than me and I'm not sure I could deal with her parents and her girls because I'm kind of a lone wolf.

Like I haven't even seen or spoke to my mom since november 2016. But my parents have been together for quite awhile, but they are more traditional people and I think most younger people don't have what it takes these days for something like that to work.

This morning I was at heb, and my friend karen works there but she was just there grocery shopping with her husband (she's exactly my age, born on the same day) and I see her and her husband always together when she's not working. But they are like two pees in a pod and they seem really happy, which I find to be admirable.

I dated this older lady a couple summers ago and she was pretty rad, she left austin to go win cupcake wars again in dc, I don't normally get head over heals for just anyone, but to this day I still think about her and If I was to ever marry someone it would be her.

But again I'm a victim of circumstance, and I had to let it go. My daughters mom before I met her had a fiance' and you could tell she was kind of salty and frothy because he decided he didn't want to do that with her. And after she told me she was pregnant she mentioned on a couple occasions that she wanted to get married, but I felt weirded out that we had very little in common and I felt like she was grasping at straws to get into a married situation and thats partially why she decided to have a kid.

She's been seeing some guy for awhile now and she told me that they were going to get married, which is all good because if it makes her happy then fine, but even that dude has backed out and I don't think it's going to happen for her.

They live together though and he has a kid himself, so it seems like an ideal situation for them to get married.

I think marriage for the most part is a formality to legitimize a relationship to someone elses family or because they had a kid.

I used to take wife beating classes for 52 weeks and there was this one older gont in there he had a couple kids with and he had money and a good job, but he really did hate his wife and she hate him too. On memorial dad there was a marathon run downtown and I got off the bus and saw the dude after not seeing him for almost a year and they both were in the "race" and just power walking when I walked by them and they were bitching each other out pretty bad, and I was surprised to see him and I was like "whats up memo?" and him and his wife shut up real quick and he switched modes and just started chatting it up with me and introduced me to his wife. It was kinda weird but I told them later and they started walking and immediately started bitching each other again.

I think most guys and girls want to get married but just the same with having kids, you need to be in a good emotional state and have your money together.

I used to work at "hey cupcake" and this green haired nerdy slammer mentioned something about her husband when I first started working there and I didn't say anything but I was downright amazed that someone would want to marry her because she's like the young rosie o donald.

Stupidnoob said it the best, that he loves steph because she treats him well and she's like an old shoe thats still comfortable and fits.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dissociator to those that are out of the loop

I saw the descendants awhile back, shit was tight. But wouldn't it be funny if there was a parody band called "the decripits" where a bunch of old dudes come out in wheel chairs / peg legs / walkers / back braces and play descendants songs?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby e people around my age (millenials) it

I would only get married if there were no kids and prenuptial agreements

Unless I had enough money to not have to work, then I might adopt a kid
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK what circumstances but i'd get married fo sho. And have lots of beautiful white babies.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I would only get married if there were no kids and prenuptial agreements

Unless I had enough money to not have to work, then I might adopt a kid

sounds like most homosexual relationship.
    Originally posted by benny vader sounds like most homosexual relationship.

Interesting. How did you find that out?
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol. If you don't get married you automatically die alone? That stinks.

Well it seems like generally the older you get, the less people you really fuck with, unless you have a family or something.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Interesting. How did you find that out?

experience.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by benny vader i would but our parents objected our marriage.

Should've said; fuck 'em.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Should've said; fuck 'em.

i'd but so are the laws.
    Originally posted by benny vader i'd but so are the laws.

That sucks. I work with a lot of Hmong people and they say some Asian countries' laws are still pretty fucked
    waitaminute you're talking about marrying a seven year old aren't you
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 waitaminute you're talking about marrying a seven year old aren't you

no, i'm talking about my sister.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    marriage is nothing more than legalized prostitution. and overpriced prostitution at that.

its always for the benefit of the wife and the detriment of the husband.
Jump to Top