User Controls

The lives of others

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know if you guys believe in targeted individuals, but theres a movie about it thats probably one of the best movies I've ever seen that takes place in Berlin in 1983 and I don't understand german so I had to click the subtitle button. But its pretty interesting that how far a government will go (a special sect) to want to know everything about who you are and those around you.

My friend Jacques, recommended this movie, and I heard about it prior while reading the chronicle, but never got around to seeing it.

I know its halloween and everyone wants to see the new "it" movie and "saw 8" but this is way more creepier than both of those.

Check it out.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    not an sg fred

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The Screaming Electron had it right, way back in the '80's... "Knowledge is Power".
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Screaming Electron had it right, way back in the '80's… "Knowledge is Power".
    you mean no body knew knowledge is power before that ????
    Originally posted by benny vader you mean no body knew knowledge is power before that ????

Not a single person!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know if you guys believe in targeted individuals, but theres a movie about it thats probably one of the best movies I've ever seen that takes place in Berlin in 1983 and I don't understand german so I had to click the subtitle button. But its pretty interesting that how far a government will go (a special sect) to want to know everything about who you are and those around you.

My friend Jacques, recommended this movie, and I heard about it prior while reading the chronicle, but never got around to seeing it.

I know its halloween and everyone wants to see the new "it" movie and "saw 8" but this is way more creepier than both of those.

Check it out.

Looks decent
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Screaming Electron had it right, way back in the '80's… "Knowledge is Power".

HTS highlight reel
    not an sg thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not a single person!

obviously mor than one did.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know if you guys believe in targeted individuals, but theres a movie about it thats probably one of the best movies I've ever seen that takes place in Berlin in 1983 and I don't understand german so I had to click the subtitle button. But its pretty interesting that how far a government will go (a special sect) to want to know everything about who you are and those around you.

Check it out.

Post-War German and French cinema is great. Not to wear out the whole anti-semitism shtick, which even I am sick of but jedis dominated the cinema in America, Sweden and the USSR/Russia, and made it sort of shitty, turning everything into moralistic (anti-goy meme weapon essentially), escapist crap.

Apparently the whole Stasi was just how Germans are - snitches, eager to turn their neighbours over to the authorities for the slightest thing.

Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo is another good movie you should check out.

Der Untergang (Downfall), which is all about Hitler in the bunker is another good one.

If you like audiobooks Dan Carlin did a Hardcore History series on the Eastern Front in WW2, which was pretty epic. It's like 7 hours long. I think it's on torrent sites, if not I can put it online.
    Originally posted by benny vader obviously mor than one did.

Some were close, with winners such as "Wisdom is Power", "Compassion is Power", "Intelligence is Power" and "Love is Power", but no one hit the nail on the head until Jeff Hunter arrived on the scene.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Der Untergang (Downfall), which is all about Hitler in the bunker is another good one.

no mane.

that shit wasnt as truthful as a documentary should be and not as dramatic or interesting as a movie should.

that thing is a trans.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Some were close, with winners such as "Wisdom is Power", "Compassion is Power", "Intelligence is Power" and "Love is Power", but no one hit the nail on the head until Jeff Hunter arrived on the scene.

have you researched into non english sauces ???
    Originally posted by benny vader have you researched into non english sauces ???

Of course. I am a literal treasure trove of research.
    Originally posted by benny vader no mane.

that shit wasnt as truthful as a documentary should be and not as dramatic or interesting as a movie should.

that thing is a trans.

I liked it. It sort of got across the idea of an empire falling. An entire world ending. Of course it could have been better.

BTW IRL the women at the end were raped by the Soviet soldiers. As if you can walk past a horny angry slav with a gun and free range to do whatever he wants and avoid getting raped if you just avoid eye contact.
    They should make a movie that starts off at the end of WWII (or weeks prior) where first Hamburg (I think it was first) gets attacked by British and Americans

then Dresden. there is an entire film about Dresden's last night where much of the Art centers and Bavarian culture once lied. only to be taken out the last. It was apparently never a place of interest to bomb during the entire war? but just for shits and gigles that after Hitler got taken out.. the Americans Air Raid it by day, and England payed back for all of the buzz bombing that went on mostly in London. just the mental terror of hearing one and not knowing who drew the figurative short straw.

I think Scorsese or even Taritino .. maybe Tim Burton or even Ralph Bakshi in a rotoscope like affect like his movie "Wizards"
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein BTW IRL the women at the end were raped by the Soviet soldiers. As if you can walk past a horny angry slav with a gun and free range to do whatever he wants and avoid getting raped if you just avoid eye contact.

men and childrens were raped as well.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They should make a movie that starts off at the end of WWII (or weeks prior) where first Hamburg (I think it was first) gets attacked by British and Americans

they should make a movie about a gay SS falling in love with a jedi boy in nazi koncentrazion kamp.
    Originally posted by benny vader they should make a movie about a gay SS falling in love with a jedi boy in nazi koncentrazion kamp.

The beautiful ending is seeing both of their skulls crushed beneath the boots of the fuhrer himself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dargo The beautiful ending is seeing both of their skulls crushed beneath the boots of the fuhrer himself.

but they died in each others embrace, which touched the fuhrer a little, and he wept ....

thats when goering came and gave him a little hugg. and we know where huggs lead ....
Jump to Top