User Controls

ATTN: Weird Chinese Guy That Keeps Trying To Make Friends

Present yourself, small penis bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I'm assuming you mean §m£ÂgØL, but the thread title describes benny vader more accurately.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL THIS IS §m£ÂgØL?

https://niggasin.space/user/3978

LMFAO WHAT A FUCKING VICTIM
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut LOL THIS IS §m£ÂgØL?

https://niggasin.space/user/3978

LMFAO WHAT A FUCKING VICTIM

the real victims are the hanjis hes abusing.
    No Chinese person calls them hanji.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 No Chinese person calls them hanji.

That would be the standard Min Nan romanization wouldn't it?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny That would be the standard Min Nan romanization wouldn't it?

among others, yeass.

hanji was afterall ... a chinese construct.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    YAKO SURTO MURTO KURTAO NARUTO HARKI KARI SHUPPEDEN!

Originally posted by Lanny That would be the standard Min Nan romanization wouldn't it?

The idea, yeah, but in Chinese it's pronounced (not pinyin) 'handsi.' Pinyin is 'hanzi.' There is no j sound, you do not use a j, and it is not called 'hanji' by anyone whatsoever. The 'z' in pinyin is a 'ds' sound like in 'words.' If it was a 'zh' it would sound more like a tongue forward j/ds hybrid thing.

You can immediately tell someone is not familiar with a language when they don't even know what it's betabet/characters are called. He probably just thought of kanji

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 The idea, yeah, but in Chinese it's pronounced (not pinyin) 'handsi.' Pinyin is 'hanzi.' There is no j sound, you do not use a j, and it is not called 'hanji' by anyone whatsoever. The 'z' in pinyin is a 'ds' sound like in 'words.' If it was a 'zh' it would sound more like a tongue forward j/ds hybrid thing.

You can immediately tell someone is not familiar with a language when they don't even know what it's betabet/characters are called. He probably just thought of kanji

That's what I thought bitch.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 The idea, yeah, but in Chinese it's pronounced (not pinyin) 'handsi.' Pinyin is 'hanzi.' There is no j sound, you do not use a j, and it is not called 'hanji' by anyone whatsoever. The 'z' in pinyin is a 'ds' sound like in 'words.' If it was a 'zh' it would sound more like a tongue forward j/ds hybrid thing.

There are multiple dialects of Chinese is what I'm saying, I'm don't know much about any of them but google does suggest "hanji" is a reasonable romanization of 漢字 in at least one of them.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny There are multiple dialects of Chinese is what I'm saying, I'm don't know much about any of them but google does suggest "hanji" is a reasonable romanization of 漢字 in at least one of them.

what he didnt know is that japanese is actually a few percent chinese. there are many words and terms that are either cantonses, minanese or hakkan blended together.

few words i managed to remember are :

seem-boon [news]
    sin-say [teacher]
    sit-pie [fail]

these few are actually minanese.
    This faggot is still trying to make friends? Holy fuck. No one cares about chinese culture or language, fucking kill yourself -
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut This faggot is still trying to make friends? Holy fuck. No one cares about chinese culture or language, fucking kill yourself -

is this your way of soliciting friendship ?????
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    are you talking shit to me
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the G man?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

its nice to see the old lanny back

Your face is the standard Min Nan Romanisation
    §m£ÂgØL have you actually interacted much with chinese people? i was learning chinese too until i realized how they are
Jump to Top