User Controls

im gaining weight rapidly

i seem to gain 5-10 pounds every 2-4 weeks and this has been going on consistently for a while now. might be the meds causing this. i guess i have to either diet, exercise, or infinite nicotine/caffeine/ephedrine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics.

im getting tired of eating. i get hungry but my thoughts are 'goddamit...i dont want to eat again. i just fucking finished eating.'

even after making the majority of my food low-chew, as in i take a bite...chew a few times...and swallow (eggs, various nutritional bars), as opposed to something like steak where a single bite takes forever to chew into soup. that, and a good portion of my caloric intake is a liquid that i just have to drink, but im still completely over having to eat so much

not only am i tired of eating...but after effects as well. namely...having to shit elevendy billion times a day.

according to someone i hang out with, i spend more on groceries in one week than she does with three kids.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    #bea rmode
    *pops 2 xans & a Norco with my grandma*
    Just stop fucking eating. You have to have absolutely no control over yourself to get fat at that rate. That's preposterously insane. Go download MyFitnessApp and start logging all of your meals and weighing yourself everyday. Start exercising. Nicotine isn't going to save you. If you want a drug to lose weight you have to upgrade to amphetamines. But dealing with amphetamines is a lot more taxing than just eating right and working out.
    Don't worry about it. You will level off at some point.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Fat wooden are pretty nice but fat guys are like 50/50
Jump to Top