User Controls

Apparently we were kings and shit

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

"...But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.
    The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid."

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Very handsome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Looks like Young Thug.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Jimmies not rustled
    Looks like Scron
    Except his face doesn't stick out like that it's like a flat board
    I like the neckbeard and receding hairline
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    looks like a nigger.

shows how much theyve evolved in 7.2 million years.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ah time travel studdyin the laws of my rival european life wanna strip me from my title
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Number13 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

"…But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.
    The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid."

like i always say.

tri-genesis is the answer. no way a negro is capable or mutating into a white or yellow person.

no. fucking. wayy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader no way a negro is capable or mutating into a white or yellow person.

no. fucking. wayy.

signed
    bling bling Dark Matter
    aavvage life romans come stroll in like the snakes they are create science so deap created false gods
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I remember posting on Zoklet that the Out of Africa hypothesis is some "one race the human race" propaganda and everybody called me an ignorant racist even though I've been obsessed with biological evolution and physical anthropology for like 8 years. The multiregional hypothesis has far more archaeological and genetic evidence supporting it than the politically correct Out of Africa theory that's taught at universities. People seem to forget that academics really care about sociality, reputation and funding - there's very little benefit in questioning a certain academic narrative in this day and age. Just take a look at what happened when James Watson (co-discoverer of the structure of DNA) talked about IQ differences.
    Originally posted by Daily snip

Yeah they've criticised this a lot too, it's cause if they can't have the we wuz kangs narrative then they'd have to accept that niggers really have no benefit whatsoever(besides the gov benefits they live on)
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Number13 …we wuz kangs ..

have no idea what that was when i saw over at storm that day.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling ah time travel studdyin the laws of my rival european life wanna strip me from my title

from day 1 learned my ways gone far back as they were living inc caves,,, savage life?? when we were wearing diamond and ice

get it right 2 G BC teach me what? how 2 hate my own healthy plan forget the memories of the original man shapeshifters built sphinx pyramids in sync and according with the stars cant deny me god,,, romans come stroll in like the snakes they are with science so deep they created false gods,,, dark matter crossbreeding the race

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "pyramid"!
    nigga dun did it to himself
    Originally posted by Daily I remember posting on Zoklet that the Out of Africa hypothesis is some "one race the human race" propaganda and everybody called me an ignorant racist even though I've been obsessed with biological evolution and physical anthropology for like 8 years. The multiregional hypothesis has far more archaeological and genetic evidence supporting it than the politically correct Out of Africa theory that's taught at universities. People seem to forget that academics really care about sociality, reputation and funding - there's very little benefit in questioning a certain academic narrative in this day and age. Just take a look at what happened when James Watson (co-discoverer of the structure of DNA) talked about IQ differences.

Almost every single statement in this post is factually incorrect.
    The sooner we restore the destroyed ancient-Irish civilisation of Egypt the better. The Schumann frequency is nearing a return to perfect harmonic resonance, causing increased incidence of volcanicity. It was not for nothing that our ancestors built pyramids, and only another, massively overdue (500+ years) pyramid building program in the region east of the Aswan Great Dam can stop a dangerous feedback loop developing.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "pyramid"
Jump to Top