User Controls

[SHOCKING NEWS] Brad Pitt : I slept with Harvey Weinstein. Twice.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Your a faggot if you came in here expecting real big juicy chod of a story.

phaggottt.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Your dead faggot grandfather would be ashamed of you because you're even worse than him.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by benny vader Your a faggot if you came in here expecting real big juicy chod of a story.

phaggottt.

Its not really shocking. Theres pix of a young brad pitt cuddling shirtless w jedi guys online. Its widely known in the industry
    Originally posted by benny vader Your a faggot if you came in here expecting real big juicy chod of a story.

phaggottt.

But is it true?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    shut up nigga
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its not really shocking. Theres pix of a young brad pitt cuddling shirtless w jedi guys online. Its widely known in the industry

this is news to me. i was/am never into brat pitt, or any other male actor for that matter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the irony is...its a virtual guarantee that any famous male in homo-wood has had one or more of his orifices plugged repeatedly to achieve their notoriety.

*cough* corey 'cock-magnet' feldman *cough*
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the irony is…its a virtual guarantee that any famous male in homo-wood has had one or more of his orifices plugged repeatedly to achieve their notoriety.

whats i'm really interested to know tho, but couldnt ask it out loud, is

how about the childrens ???? all those child actors .... dominique swain came instantly to my mind ...

what about them ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader whats i'm really interested to know tho, but couldnt ask it out loud, is

how about the childrens ???? all those child actors …. dominique swain came instantly to my mind …

what about them ???

no male gets anywhere in hollywood without having sucked or butt-fucked their way past the 'casting couch'...and the same applies to every chick actress except they get to have their cooters plumbed, as well.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no male gets anywhere in hollywood without having sucked or butt-fucked their way past the 'casting couch'…and the same applies to every chick actress except they get to have their cooters plumbed, as well.

so you mean all those child actors as well ???

i shouldve gone to a casting school.

Pitt in Troy was on insane gear, and looked like a living God. I can imagine a sad old jedi lard packet like Weinstein going insane over that.

You gotta remember, the jedi strategy is to latch onto any of the goyim who show any promise whatsoever and destroy them. Pitt was destroyed by a lardy old jedi pervert. Her name: Angeline Jolie. She adopted a bunch of black kids, divorced him, and now is making their Daughter into a Boy/Tranny.

Shiloh is the blonde kid.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4543207/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-take-spotlight-for-allowing-shiloh-jolie-pitt-to-flaunt-gender-neutral-style/

When some prepubescent kid announces he/she is trans, it's like a cat going vegan. We all know whose idea it is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein

Pitt in Troy was on insane gear, and looked like a living God. I can imagine a sad old jedi lard packet like Weinstein going insane over that.

You gotta remember, the jedi strategy is to latch onto any of the goyim who show any promise whatsoever and destroy them. Pitt was destroyed by a lardy old jedi pervert. Her name: Angeline Jolie. She adopted a bunch of black kids, divorced him, and now is making their Daughter into a Boy/Tranny.

Shiloh is the blonde kid.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4543207/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-take-spotlight-for-allowing-shiloh-jolie-pitt-to-flaunt-gender-neutral-style/

When some prepubescent kid announces he/she is trans, it's like a cat going vegan. We all know whose idea it is.

they all think childrens are like handbaggs and their better looking when their black.

again, evolution and natural selections is thwarted.
    I like this thread
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i lrn from you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure he wasn't on gear then, probably just graphix he looks like he's dying of aids now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader they all think childrens are like handbaggs and their better looking when their black.

again, evolution and natural selections is thwarted.

thwarted by mental disease.

the irony.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Pitt in Troy was on insane gear, and looked like a living God. I can imagine a sad old jedi lard packet like Weinstein going insane over that.

he didnt look like anything other than a starved field hand who never learned what hair-clippers were.

lose fat and almost anyone engaged in a decent amount of physical activity would look like that.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock lose fat and almost anyone engaged in a decent amount of physical activity would look like that.

yea, the problem is loosing the fat.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the irony is…its a virtual guarantee that any famous male in homo-wood has had one or more of his orifices plugged repeatedly to achieve their notoriety.

Infinity is telling the truth. almost all of the Hollywood bigshots (mainly whites.. black people keep in on the down low or rejected it outright but had street creds to keep them employed) were primm'd to do showbiz. and whats even more fucked up is you think it's because of nepotism because like Charlie Sheen's dad is also famous.. that he would just have it straight up employed. which means Martin Sheen got primped as well?

I wish it were not true. my entire youth is a lie. I was shocked to think Travolta could be a gay. even after Urban Cowboy was released. Or the movie Greese.

And do you think Tom Cruise could of ever been held down by some big body builder bears while someone like Weinstein fucked him up the ass?

why do you think Southpark episode speaks of this. The rumors or more than rumors?

I heard somewhere that Chevy Chase spoke of this and left SNL the first season. Does that mean that the great Lorne Michaels tried to put his cherry tip inside Chevy's ripe rump? and Chevy wasn't having it? I mean John Belushi and Dan Akroid were prolly all in if there was Cocaine and Heroine involved.

They probably let Buck Henry fist fuck them while they ate out Mr Lorne Michaels Asshole.

Gildbert Godfried is a fucking filthy mouth false jedi.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 which means Martin Sheen got primped as well?

and charlie was forced to watch. and then emulate.
Jump to Top