User Controls

Thinking about getting a service animal

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I drink way too much because I have really bad anxiety and bi-polar disorder, but the drinking makes me say stuff to people I probably shouldn't and I've done some bad things, I'm thinking a psychiatric service animal would probably be good for me as I'm not into psyche meds as they make me feel weird, but a service animal to keep me in check would be perfect. I'd get my cat certified as a service animal but he doesn't like to go outside and doesn't like being on a leash and generally act crazy. But a dog, like a hound I'd love to have.

My gf said a service animal would suite me, she has a pit bull thats not a service animal but she loves that dog and is always around him. His name is goof and he's an old man dog.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I drink way too much because I have really bad anxiety and bi-polar disorder, but the drinking makes me say stuff to people I probably shouldn't and I've done some bad things, I'm thinking a psychiatric service animal would probably be good for me as I'm not into psyche meds as they make me feel weird, but a service animal to keep me in check would be perfect. I'd get my cat certified as a service animal but he doesn't like to go outside and doesn't like being on a leash and generally act crazy. But a dog, like a hound I'd love to have.

My gf said a service animal would suite me, she has a pit bull thats not a service animal but she loves that dog and is always around him. His name is goof and he's an old man dog.

[vid://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btm46UnGFicvideo]

you should get a pet gerbil and have it registered as a service animal.

plug it into your pooper and you can carry it around everywhere you go...like a purse chihuahua. it'll have the added bonus of better stimulus for your boyfriend when he's corking you in your crapper.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    You dn't need to have an animal "certified" by federal law. If you take an animal with you anywhere the general public is allowed, you are only allowed to be ask "Is this a service animal?" and if you say yes, then they can't fuck with you or go further, and it's all they are allowed to ask. They aren't required to have a vest, ID, or any form of certification, nor are you required to show it if they do have it, or display the animal is a service animal anywhere (though it is helpful to not have idiots give you unneeded shit).

I used to train service animals, dogs. I did both for physical mobility and anxiety disorders, like I have. For 2 years I couldn't even go in a store, but I began taking my dog with me and he helped tremendously get over being able to go places like a normal person without having a panic attack every time I went. I began because of my father, who did need a dog for mobility, since they aren't cheap, and he needed a larger do anyway, we trained her ourselves.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wat
    bling bling Dark Matter
    there not let u take a dog in a mosque
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by bling bling there not let u take a dog in a mosque

Why would anyone want to go in a mosque?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    its dougans religion since last week
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Why would anyone want to go in a mosque?

Originally posted by hydromorphone You dn't need to have an animal "certified" by federal law. If you take an animal with you anywhere the general public is allowed, you are only allowed to be ask "Is this a service animal?" and if you say yes, then they can't fuck with you or go further, and it's all they are allowed to ask. They aren't required to have a vest, ID, or any form of certification, nor are you required to show it if they do have it, or display the animal is a service animal anywhere (though it is helpful to not have idiots give you unneeded shit).

I used to train service animals, dogs. I did both for physical mobility and anxiety disorders, like I have. For 2 years I couldn't even go in a store, but I began taking my dog with me and he helped tremendously get over being able to go places like a normal person without having a panic attack every time I went. I began because of my father, who did need a dog for mobility, since they aren't cheap, and he needed a larger do anyway, we trained her ourselves.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

red nose American I believe. Doesn't look like a Staffy

which I believe is Stafordshire UK. isn't that were blingbling lives? bb u a rednose?
    Originally posted by hydromorphone You dn't need to have an animal "certified" by federal law. If you take an animal with you anywhere the general public is allowed, you are only allowed to be ask "Is this a service animal?" and if you say yes, then they can't fuck with you or go further, and it's all they are allowed to ask. They aren't required to have a vest, ID, or any form of certification, nor are you required to show it if they do have it, or display the animal is a service animal anywhere (though it is helpful to not have idiots give you unneeded shit).

actually you do need to have your animal "certified" by federal law... fake service dogs are a federal offense....
    smh....

Burning any religious institution is pretty fucked up and Fucked Karma. probably not instant. just kind of linger. maybe come at you when things seem good.

They were always recognized as places for harbor and a white flag zone.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Burning any religious institution is pretty fucked up and Fucked Karma. probably not instant. just kind of linger. maybe come at you when things seem good.

They were always recognized as places for harbor and a white flag zone.

A lot of people don't understand that you carry karma into your next life.. smh some people like whiskey phoenix really need to get a grip and learn about lineage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A lot of people don't understand that you carry karma into your next life.. smh some people like whiskey phoenix really need to get a grip and learn about lineage

yes, apparently Karma in the true sense isn't used right. I was reflecting the Jesus says do onto others as you want done onto you.

You wouldn't want to be in the holiest of places and have some suckhole set it on fire. or anywhere for that matter. and if you went there for safe harbor and the axis didn't respect the white flag rule. then you wouldn't either. any amount of rules of war go out the window and the next thing you know is someone is gassing your neighborhood with mustard gas or something similar during a war or whatever shit goes on in the middle east that might end up in the USA and surrounding nations
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A lot of people don't understand that you carry karma into your next life.. smh some people like whiskey phoenix really need to get a grip and learn about lineage

So you're a Catholic yet you believe in reincarnation?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery So you're a Catholic yet you believe in reincarnation?

It's weird but I think some religions and or sects of, are adopting the messages of other religions. What if we all are one and we are all having to live every life of every human that lived on earth or is about to live.

that would be crazy-scarey and probably wonderful in some smaller percentages (like wealthy.. though that doesnt mean happiness)

Like you might be going back to link up to some wealthy king 300 years ago or stay in the current years and be an Aids baby that only struggles to live for a few years. like Africa in a village where everyone is weak to do anything.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery So you're a Catholic yet you believe in reincarnation?

I meant next life as in the next plane/dimension you travel too. Like I don't think you come back as a tige or an ant man you just keep going to different phases. Like thats why people view aliens/ufo's as angelic being, I believe you turn into a good alien (an angel) or a bad alien (a demon) but you are still you.

like you definitely don't want to be a shithole skin walker unless thats your thing is being evil.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好

Yeah, because you know everything about my life years before I knew you IRL. I'd trained my father's mastiff for service work. That dog would get the phone (when we used to have a house phone that is), a water bottle, and would brace herself to help someone who's fallen/on the ground get up. For a year I took her every where since she was 8 weeks old. My father was the one who got over protective of her and stopped using her for her intended purpose and pretty much made her into a house pet. Back then I did help a few others train their dogs, or start out pups for just such purposes. A long time ago, I actually made decent money training horses too, and I clarified it to be dog for which I trained for service work, since well, any animal can be used as long as it suits the purpose; Ive seen miniature ponies, pigs, ferrets too. You're right, that I never put an exceptional amount of effort into all the dogs I had at the time I met you. I was working, depressed, and shortly there after got pregnant, and it wasn't an exceptionally easy pregnancy at that. I don't think you understand what depression, being overwhelmed, along with more and more health issues presenting rapidly, can do to a person because you've never experienced it yourself. I had very little help, and very little support emotionally through then too. Say what you want, but I know what I've done, and am capable of doing, at least back in the day before shit snow-balled on me.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Fatty
Jump to Top