User Controls

Anyone here ever been married before?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was just thinking about this because I went into the laundry room the other day and saw "banshee" and asked her what happened to "Donovan", who I've spoke about before, he was the yes dear kinda guy that would say stuff like "happy lyfe happy wyfe!" And he was a good gont but she always looked extremely pissed off.

She told me "he doesn't live here anymore" (no shit but what happened to him) and she slammed the washer shut really hard.

My friend is married and his wyfe and him have a nice place but he complains about her spending money on salt shakers and place mats, he said his beloved turtle dove just wants to buy furniture sets, which isn't wrong completely but he told me he wants to save money so they can travel and invest his money.

I'm not married and I probably never will be but I was just wondering what your guyses experience with that. I think that marriage should be for older people probably.

Back to my neighbor donovan when I worked downtown he would frequent the bars and come and chop it up with me a bit and I'd give him free pizza but his bitch wife was never with him (he seemed fine with it tho and happy and was a pretty upbeat guy) but I'd even see him going for a jog and she would never be with him, she'd be petting peewee the cat and I'd tell her "hey thats peewee the cat" and she said "thats not his name" (even though I named him before her)

But im digressing. Personally for my parents they have been married for over 30 years which is kind of rare these days and I believe they are happy but I see many people my age and even a lot of older people fail which is unfortunate.

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    feminism is ruining marriage
    Originally posted by Panthrax feminism is ruining marriage

that might be true, donovans wife was fish faced. In russia this lady teaches how to be a good house wife but doesn't have a husband (lol whut?!) (my uncle bought a russian woman and he got rid of her because she got to fat, so he claims)

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    They think they are equal and shit but they pick easy part time jobs and mostly just gossip and try to muck with the natural order of things when they are there. They still claim they run the house but they don't want to do any of the chores that come with it since they are working so hard and all.

And all that non-profit work they are using their college degree on is so taxing that they feel the need to fatten up real nice
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    If I was looking to get married I would start going to church and/or go somewhere besides the US
    Originally posted by Panthrax They think they are equal and shit but they pick easy part time jobs and mostly just gossip and try to muck with the natural order of things when they are there. They still claim they run the house but they don't want to do any of the chores that come with it since they are working so hard and all.

And all that non-profit work they are using their college degree on is so taxing that they feel the need to fatten up real nice

yeah its pretty annoying when girls tell me they work for the "non-profit sector" instead of just saying they work for a food bank or they say they work for "the government" so all they do is type on computer and deny health care to vets.

But hey to each their own I mentioned a couple of freds back that I got hired at a second job at an italian place and the manager today while I was filling out paper work on the computer went to the bathroom and was texting me "what I thought about her" and that shes "off at 8:30" and if I know where to get weed, I told her I don't normally smoke i just like to drink and she was saying shit like ewww thats gross.

Basically I think she wanted to camp at my place because its close to her job so she doesn't have drive all the way to killeen, which is like an hour away, it was kinda weird I've never had someone talk to me like that before.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Scrolled down as fast as possible cuz marmie HAI marmie I forgot about you whachyu dOIN?

FUCKING MARMIE

"I luv u"
    -Marmie
    Originally posted by mmQ Scrolled down as fast as possible cuz marmie HAI marmie I forgot about you whachyu dOIN?

FUCKING MARMIE

"I luv u"
    -Marmie

WHATCHU DOIN CHEEKIN?!

is the best pick up line ever.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah its pretty annoying when girls tell me they work for the "non-profit sector" instead of just saying they work for a food bank or they say they work for "the government" so all they do is type on computer and deny health care to vets.

But hey to each their own I mentioned a couple of freds back that I got hired at a second job at an italian place and the manager today while I was filling out paper work on the computer went to the bathroom and was texting me "what I thought about her" and that shes "off at 8:30" and if I know where to get weed, I told her I don't normally smoke i just like to drink and she was saying shit like ewww thats gross.

Basically I think she wanted to camp at my place because its close to her job so she doesn't have drive all the way to killeen, which is like an hour away, it was kinda weird I've never had someone talk to me like that before.

lol women are doing this more and more it seems. or maybe it's just everyone. but i've noticed a lot of women embellishing the shit out of their job titles. or a girl i know who wears shirts that say "this is what an engineer looks like" when she's a fucking geologist lolol
    also i had an ex who recently graduated with a degree in psychology and posted like 50 pictures on her fb of her in a lab coat in various locations

i had a few good lulz at that one
    i also see girls at school all the time with shirts like "MILITANT FEMINIST" and "FIGHTING THE PATRIARCHY BY NIGHT" but it's never the smart competent girls in my engineering classes, it's the chubby dumb ones who wear sweats to school and are too lazy to study anything where they actually have to think
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Panthrax If I was looking to get married I would start going to church and/or go somewhere besides the US

that...except church chicks. those hard-core religious chicks are religious for a reason. the experimental religous chicks are the good ones. American chicks suck compared to foreign chicks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic also i had an ex who recently graduated with a degree in psychology and posted like 50 pictures on her fb of her in a lab coat in various locations

i had a few good lulz at that one

I have an ex who is as dumb as a box of rocks but has a PhD in something stupid...I think marine biology. every one of her stupid as facebook posts is some dumbass science work she's doing that an untrained monkey could do while in a coma. she posted one while she was scuba diving, collecting research samples or some stupid shit.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Derpadeew
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I am the king of my own kingdom.
    The only population is number one.
    I hold the key to my own freedom.
    But there are many miles to go down the open road.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've decided to get married so I can murder my wife and be known as the guy that murdered his wife.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    To find a good wife you need to find a married man and take his bitch like a crime
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ I've decided to get married so I can murder my wife and be known as the guy that murdered his wife.

I've decided to open up a Murderabilia web shop after mmQ murder's his wife. Get your mmQ Murderabilia right here folks! The red beanie is on $5,000 reserve.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop I've decided to open up a Murderabilia web shop after mmQ murder's his wife. Get your mmQ Murderabilia right here folks! The red beanie is on $5,000 reserve.

That beanie stays with me to the grave nigga.

I had a scare a few weekends ago after a blackout bar adventure and inability to locate my beanie the next day. I looked everywhere and started to accept the heartbreak; it felt like losing my best friend. But then I found it. Yaayy!!!
    Right now I never want to get married. I don't see the point in having a piece of paper other than insurance/tax reasons.
Jump to Top