User Controls

soiled facial hair

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i have this issue where when I eat soup or a saucy sandwich that it gets all up in my mustash, and so i gotta keep wipin it off with napkins and or using my mouth to vacuum clean it off like every two bites.

but i been working a long time to get all this lengthage growed in and dont really wanna cut it off
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i bet its pretty horrible to watch !
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Yeah. It sucks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Panthrax i have this issue where when I eat soup or a saucy sandwich that it gets all up in my mustash, and so i gotta keep wipin it off with napkins and or using my mouth to vacuum clean it off like every two bites.

but i been working a long time to get all this lengthage growed in and dont really wanna cut it off

use a straw, heathen.
    Originally posted by infinityshock use a straw, heathen.

Use a straw for soup or a sandwich?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Use a straw for soup or a sandwich?

Sandwich.

Cut it up and suck through a cardboard toilet paper tube.

Suck really, really hard.

Piece of piss mate.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    what about hot wings
    Now I only have more questions:

How small do you cut them up? What if you don't use toilet paper? Can you still do this with soup? Is a piece of piss supposed to be easy or hard?
    Originally posted by Panthrax what about hot wings

Use chopsticks.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    use a rizla to bomb irt
Jump to Top