User Controls

survival challenge

bling bling Dark Matter
    ur mom catches you passed out from bars again and flushes ur pills and kicks u out {-24 4mg DNM bars} [-50% morale]

u manage to catch ur bug out bag as she push you out the house {+ 1 8th cheap pollen +1 half empty baccy pouch +2 half broken lighters +1 torn military jacket[6 slots] {{roll die for number of rizlas}}}

winter is comeing,,, night is comeing sooner,,, wat do u do
    infinityshock Black Hole
    go to walmart, find the home-cleaning products aisle, then proceed to huff everything in sight until the cops show up to bring me to my free cot and food.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock go to walmart, find the home-cleaning products aisle, then proceed to huff everything in sight until the cops show up to bring me to my free cot and food.

wow, you're so toxic and rude
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow, you're so toxic and rude
    i cant wait to hear what your progeny thinks of me after i power-dick your face so hard your offspring for the next seven generations have an indentation of my dick protruding from the backs of their skulls.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shsh wif er tigge
    Originally posted by infinityshock i cant wait to hear what your progeny thinks of me after i power-dick your face so hard your offspring for the next seven generations have an indentation of my dick protruding from the backs of their skulls.

wow, you're being very toxic and rude, why all the hate speech?
    Originally posted by mmQ Shsh wif er tigge

hez ben doyie ie egin dowemas
Jump to Top