User Controls

Hiring a hitman off the dark web

Don't do it, idiot
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    infinityshock Black Hole
    never hire someone to do something you can do yourself
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock never hire someone to do something you can do yourself

y didnt you want to assemble your own computer initially ???
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by benny vader y didnt you want to assemble your own computer initially ???

bcus he knew thats what everyone wud tell him to do and he spend so long going against everyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling bcus he knew thats what everyone wud tell him to do and he spend so long going against everyone

Ahahahahahaha, fucking dismantled in one line.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i hired a hitman to myself

i will kill him
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling i hired a hitman to myself

i will kill him

Nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader y didnt you want to assemble your own computer initially ???

Originally posted by infinityshock …can do yourself
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Ahahahahahaha, fucking dismantled in one line.

aint u not heard words killin faster than bullets and aint u not heard that one swerve of the tounge it pierce like a sword thru a lung
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling aint u not heard words killin faster than bullets and aint u not heard that one swerve of the tounge it pierce like a sword thru a lung

One day I'm gonna make a compilation of your greatest hits and sell it for millions. You can have all the money, I just want the world to have it.
Jump to Top