User Controls

drunk white guy gets fuckin murked by liberals on the train for saying the "N" word

If you notice towards the end the black guy steals his phone LOL

Stop trying to make liberalism cool. It's not going to happen.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dargo Stop trying to make liberalism cool. It's not going to happen.

Who ever said he was trying to make it cool? personally for me I like seeing anyone get decked that acts like an asshole and a retard
    Originally posted by greenplastic towards the end the black guy steals his phone

Thieving niggers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Here in the deep south where I live that shit would never happen lol
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Here in the deep south where I live that shit would never happen lol

Fucking lol at thinking Austin is in the Deep South.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Fucking lol at thinking Austin is in the Deep South.

it is though, just because you don't think it is not, doesn't mean it isn't.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it is though, just because you don't think it is not, doesn't mean it isn't.

It literally isn't. Culturally it isn't anything like other parts of the Deep South, and even historically it never was. Only East Texas used to be considered part of the Deep South.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_South
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It literally isn't. Culturally it isn't anything like other parts of the Deep South, and even historically it never was. Only East Texas used to be considered part of the Deep South.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_South

well maybe you're right but all my life i've been called a southerner. I guess times change.
    i guess its arbitrary especially since a lot of people move to texas from other places they think everyone is a cowboy and theres cactus's. I spoke to an indian girl from new york who was talking about coming to UT but she said shes on the fence because interracial relationships are frowned upon and there isn't many young professionals in texas. (shes never been here but says new york is a lot better)

new york might be a lot better in terms of young professionals. She also told me that she would never date me because I'm mexican

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-10-16T06:04:24.451321+00:00
    tho at 2:15 the black guy steals his phone... and the black lady not only throws soup on the main whyte guy but also the whyte guy that was trying to get him off the bus, like i said I've never been to nyc, but that shit would never happen here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby WHITE POWER!!!

WHITE POWER, nigger

harry potter endorses white power

Originally posted by infinityshock WHITE POWER, nigger

harry potter endorses white power

lol harry potter is for faggots and teenage girls you weirdo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol harry potter is for faggots and teenage girls you weirdo

lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    DAMN THAT NIGGA GOT FUKKED UP
    Originally posted by greenplastic

Thank goodness we're stronger together huh. I love my tolerant liberal friends. So nice and accepting (#^_^#)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Here in the deep south where I live that shit would never happen lol

Bill Krozby, You're in the southwest along with New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California.

Not even in Eastern Texas is it the deep south.
    Originally posted by greenplastic

Everything is spun. It's Satans way of spinning things all the time. The liberal loving and singing "peace for all" has mutated into a bunch of fucking savage animals.

Most of them are white which makes me shake my head that much more. I understand rights for people of color but these guys are just fucking retarded.

And the Right which used to be considered pent up cowboys in the 60s "Hating faggots and hippy queers" have turned into the more level headed and calmer bunch just wanting to say their free speech. Except the white supremist fucking idiots. I think they're more a Neo-Left than "The right"

Wanting to say "Hey I'm white, not responsible for slavery, please don't make me the new opressed" is one thing. but to gang together and shout "White Power" just goes back to "The south will rise again".

you have to separate those two groups real quick. If you're just someone who is a conservative and don't like living in a nanny state with crazy fucking laws, that shouldn't place you with people shouting "White power"

the Right/Left paradigm is a myth of finding a middle ground and synergy is a myth. there are too many sides to all of this.
    PS I'm glad he wore a red shit. it doesn't show so much.. even if that blood stain doesn't come out. It's still works for him
Jump to Top