User Controls

what kind of backpack should i get

it has to be able to hold a laptop, like 4 notebooks and a textbook and other random shit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a tactical military back pack?!

I use a backpack too, but I'm not in school, I've had it for like 5 years and I use it to put groceries in.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    One of the ones like the Jetsons kid had.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL One of the ones like the Jetsons kid had.

those haven't been invented yet you dotard !
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby those haven't been invented yet you dotard !

[doh-terd]

noun
    1. a person, especially an old person, exhibiting a decline in mental faculties; a weak-minded or foolish old person.

2. doater

I'm hardly weak, kid. If I got you in a headlock, there's no way you could get out of my grip of steel. You could kick, punch, wiggle and twist, but your head would be just like it was stuck in a pail of dried cement. Also, my mental faculties are increasing, not decreasing. I have the mind of several super computers. Old? Age is relative.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    idk just get one with alot of pockets to hide ur drugs n wepinz
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a tactical military back pack?!

I used to have one of those; was pretty happy with it. good quality for the price.

I eventually tore the inside pocket/divider, probably due to sharp edges on folders/toolboxes/something like that
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i thot this thread is about backpack bomb.
    unfortunately i'm ex military and i go 2 school now so i never want to be that guy with a military backpack because i try to dissociate myself from that whenever possible
    Originally posted by greenplastic unfortunately i'm ex military and i go 2 school now so i never want to be that guy with a military backpack because i try to dissociate myself from that whenever possible

lol well i guess you can get the same packy as i use

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic unfortunately i'm ex military and i go 2 school now so i never want to be that guy with a military backpack because i try to dissociate myself from that whenever possible

military is mostly guys are you also going to disassociate from being a man aswell ???
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Wal-Mart has a tony hawk back pack for 24 dollars, has laptop compartment.
    Absolutely make sure it has a laptop compartment or that you get a nice cushy case. Saved my laptop from being broken by hydro.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    get one tht can hould a skate board so u can skate while u pack
    infinityshock Black Hole

girlscouts doesnt count as military
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic it has to be able to hold a laptop, like 4 notebooks and a textbook and other random shit

maxpedition
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Absolutely make sure it has a laptop compartment or that you get a nice cushy case. Saved my laptop from being broken by hydro.

Girls like to break laptops for some reason
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u made a thread about a backpack dougan
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock maxpedition

for maxipads ???
Jump to Top