User Controls

At what age did you learnt of butt secks ....

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    with men is possible ????? in other words ... at what age did you found out that homosexual sexual intercourse exists and possible ?????

for me it was like around 12 or 13, most likely 12, when me and my friends were discussing sex with girls and the possibility of doing their asses came up and then it dawn on me that if its possible to do girls in the ass ... then must also be possible for it to be done on whoever that have an ass ....

and thats when i finally figured out thats what homosexuals ... do. to each other.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    *leaves thread*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Bill Krozby alt...

that faggot is the only one who'd go this route to find men to fuck him in the ass.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby alt…

that faggot is the only one who'd go this route to find men to fuck him in the ass.

???????

????
    Primary school age.

A local man was accused of shagging cats. We all speculated he put the willy in the bum, and that was the end of that.
    ***ATTN***

Didn't read
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    'eeeeeerrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh THAT'S DIRTY'

who said also said that when they found out?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I found out asshole sex by fucking myself while reading calvin and hobbes on the toilet at 12/13. It kinda felt good but kinda hurt. I asked my first gf when I 16 if I could fuck her up the ass and she said no and we never did. Ent up fucking a chicken up the asshole at 18 and did it several times with her. And with many girls after that.

my current gf takes it up the dumper on a regular basis but now that she's not trying to impress me as much she complains about it hurting so I just tell her to calm down and she starts making "wooooooh ahhhh" sounds and slapping her hands against my theighs. Last time I did it she quickly got up and said she had to go to the bathroom. lol
    Several years ago I sucked a piece of plastic fake dildo and my gf at the time rammed up my asshole and I ent up passing out.

A year or so after that I invited some girl to comeover and take xtc with me but she insisted on her friend coming over which was kind of weird... considering she didn't want to party and didn't like me and awkwardly sat in my cats room petting my cat.
    We were rollin' balls and I started fucking her up the sasshole and I didn't realize at the time but she actually passed out and her face was in the pillow and i realized she was having a seizure and I was like "oh shit!" and her friend ran into my room and started screaming and yelling "what the fuck happened to her?" luckily she came to and I got back on top of her high ridin' and her friend started punching me in the ass telling me to quit off and they had to go.

I ent up seeing the girl at court with these to cholos and she was trying to not look at and pretend she didn't know me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ^& wtf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ent up fucking a chicken up the asshole at 18

i didnt know the chicken was before the goat
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Several years ago I sucked a piece of plastic fake dildo and my gf at the time rammed up my asshole and I ent up passing out.

what was his name
    HTS highlight reel
    Around 7 or 8.
    You fucked a dead chicken?

or was it alive?
    Originally posted by mashlehash You fucked a dead chicken?

or was it alive?

Chicken as in chick as in a human of the female persuasion
    Oh hahahah
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You fucked a dead chicken?

or was it alive?

it was probably alive. his dick is so small the chicken probably didn't even notice. the poor thing probably gave birth to a deformed retard-chick since everyone knows fagboy doesn't use a rubber.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Chicken as in chick as in a human of the female persuasion

no, you specifically said you fucked a chicken.
    Texas talk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ent up fucking a chicken up the asshole at 18

you dicked a barnyard animal.
Jump to Top