User Controls

Which of You Ball-less Uber-bottoms Have Ever Fallen Out of an Airplane

infinityshock Black Hole
    Which of You Ball-less uber-bottoms have ever fallen from an airplane...either consentually or otherwise.

Nowadays it seems to be some sort of combination between a flaming clusterfuckedness and rampant buttfucktardery to commit one of the most trivial tasks of appreciating something so simple as gravity. these jedifags want a fortune in shekels paid to them in addition to a rules and regulations list so long it makes the average microsoft EULA look like a Dr Seuss rhyme. These twitchy little tweakers wont let anyone rent (apparently theres no such thing as borrowing chutes anymore) much less go for a one-way ride in their magic flying rust-buckets without a fucking librarys-worth of licensing of dubious validity and 'log-books' whos actual value appears to be only slightly more than the word of a jedi. im fairly certain that in order to earn one or more of these licenses the requirement is to exchange the usage of ones orifices to someone for them scribbling their signature in a little block on a piece of paper. i mean, what the shit, its not like gravity isnt going to function properly if someone doesnt have a fucking little card with pointless scribbles on it.

This 'log-book' bullshit...back in the day the only ones who had such things were the 'my dick is bigger than your dick' crowd who incessantly would try to brag about how many times they, themselves, have fallen out of an airplane. i have literally told people that i dont give a fuck (that a quote...i literally used the term 'i dont give a fuck') about someone and their jump count. Nowadays from my understanding someone needs to sign these log-books, electronic or actual pieces of notebook, to validate it but there is no way that people arent fudging these things for no other reason than to up their counts.

Another example of the comedic idiocy is one of the jump sites wouldnt let me carry a camera without a logbook or license verification of 100 jumps. 90% of the jumpers i saw at that site literally hadnt been born the first time i jumped.

I remember back in the good old days it was a simple task of getting hold of a chute...borrowed, rented, or checked-out from the PRs (Parachute Riggers)...then finding something that flew...asking the pilot if you could ride along for a little while...then letting gravity do its thing.

The irony is...the little faggot with the earing and the mink-coat that tried to get me to do a fag-jump was literally not even born when i did my first jump. I am relatively certain that after I told him i have never done, and never will, be a participant in such flagrantly fagtastical type of jump, he went off into the ladies room and cried till his mascara ran then jammed tampons into his eyeballs to stem the flow of tears.

In all seriousness...its like the profession of proctology. No male of sound mind or mental stability goes into a profession where the literal job description is looking at other mens assholes then inserting various foreign objects into them. Any male who intentionally goes into a line of work that involved having other mens asses literally strapped to them, causing physical contact between their boy-parts and the strap-ees ass has questionable psychosexual leanings.

I blame this squarely on the juden and their lecherous appetite for the almighty shekel and even more insatiable appetite for frivolous litigation.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1 time i fell into an aiplane
    bling bling Dark Matter
    from space
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling from space

im sure the mother ship misses you. phone home and have them come pick you up
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    is fag jump like jumping in tandem ???
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen were chillin up there we call the earth space wen were realy high sorta freaks my balance out
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling wen were chillin up there we call the earth space wen were realy high sorta freaks my balance out

shsh life
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader is fag jump like jumping in tandem ???

eggzactly.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    we dont use parachutes ecept wen were taking space estasy

in space u can do a cone upside down
    Madman African Astronaut
    How many people were actually dying before all these rules were put in place? Some people die in stupid ways, just let it happen.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman How many people were actually dying before all these rules were put in place? Some people die in stupid ways, just let it happen.

answer: who cares.

agreed.

there is zero regulation on BASE jumping or urban climbing.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Whats ur point dudde
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Panthrax Whats ur point dudde

He doesn't have one, he's just having one of his irrational freak out threads. The few threads he ever makes are where he's ranting about blacks and jedis and bottom fags

He made a thread awhile back about how juden is cheating him out of propane as if no other race of people fuck people over... He's the ultimate cuck
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    L m f a o
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He doesn't have one, he's just having one of his irrational freak out threads. The few threads he ever makes are where he's ranting about blacks and jedis and bottom fags

He made a thread awhile back about how juden is cheating him out of propane as if no other race of people fuck people over… He's the ultimate cuck

you poor, sick, bastard.
    notice how he mentioned he "doesn't give a fuck" that people mention / log how many times they have jumped out of plane then proceeds to tell us he's "been jumping out of planes before those people were born"

It took jill like at least 9 months to learn how to post images and when you bring that up, he will blame his failure on the site and go onto say "I've been posting images online before you were born!"
    Originally posted by infinityshock you poor, sick, bastard.

Go make me a sandwich bitch
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    ITT, jillian the kitty cat spent all his money on a gopro and now hes CRYING LIKE AN INFANT cause he only has 50 jumps and hasn't been current since BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

For some reason they don't want him wrapping up his lines on his nifty little camcorder and burning into the earfth in front of all their tandem customers.

DOTARD!!!!
    Originally posted by Panthrax ITT, jillian the kitty cat spent all his money on a gopro and now hes CRYING LIKE AN INFANT cause he only has 50 jumps and hasn't been current since BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

For some reason they don't want him wrapping up his lines on his nifty little camcorder and burning into the earfth in front of all their tandem customers.

DOTARD!!!!

whats the real kicker about it since he's not current he probably has to get his flabby ass strapped to a young black jedi skydiver instructor, Omar with a bigger penis, so he ent up making a scene.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Hes pissed because Omar charged him the fat-tax
Jump to Top