User Controls

Just kicked out my girlfriend

Can't trust her no more. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my chest.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Why>
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    coz he's a faggot and prefers cock

Originally posted by RestStop Why>

A relationship is in peril when you stop trusting the other person. A relationship is dead when there's no hope of ever trusting them again. The latter is now true. It's been a long time coming I guess.

She'll come get the rest of her stuff tomorrow or something, including her cats. Which is a shame because I still love her cats.
    I fucking love the boy cat too, I hope I can keep him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Can't trust her no more. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my chest.

post pics or manti teo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How was the trust broken?

LET'S GET INTIMATE FOR A MINUTE.
    Why aren't you on Steam nigga
    bling bling Dark Matter
    what time u pick her back up from lawdry cleaner
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Let me suck your dick.
    Originally posted by mmQ How was the trust broken?

LET'S GET INTIMATE FOR A MINUTE.

I'm not going to go into specifics but I'll speak in "terms":

Part 1:

- She did bad shit ABCDEFGHIJKL
    - I did horrible shit M
    - She did bad shit NOPQRSDTUVWXYZ
    - She lies about literally everything and blames it on being afraid of my reaction

Part 2:

- To make up for all the bad shit and to regain my trust, she has to fulfill [CONDITION] every month
    - Fulfilling [CONDITION] is "make up" work, it's not her actually fulfilling the responsibilities she should have
    - Part of fulfilling [CONDITION] is following a house rule: "don't bring [BLUE SOCKS] into my house"

Part 3:

- I'm rooting through a bathroom cabinet, I find [BLUE SOCKS]
    - Confront her, talk to her like an adult and tell her "[BLUE SOCKS] are not allowed in my house, that was part of us rebuilding trust"
    - Her response: "I'm fulfilling other parts of [CONDITION] therefore I don't need to abide by your house rule, and your house rule is simply in place to control me"
    - We argue, I tell her not to violate my rules again and that fulfilling [CONDITION] does not mean she can violate my house rules, we both apparently resolve it and she promises to fully fulfill [CONDITION]

Part 4:

- I bring home [PIZZA]
    - I can make [PIZZA] last for a week
    - Open up the fridge 1/2 of all the [PIZZA] is gone
    - Whatever; sit down with her, talk to her about not eating all the [PIZZA]
    - Get more [PIZZA], give her [SLICE] and say "this is your dinner for tonight. please leave the rest of the [PIZZA] for me"

Note: My only issue is that she is selfishly inconveniencing me like some kind of [person with an eating disorder]. I don't care about the cost of the pizza, it's just not fair that I only ever get to eat one slice.

Part 5:

Happened as of yesterday

- Motherfucking half my [PIZZA] is gone again
    - I talk to her, she straight up lies instantly, and a blatant and obvious lie that there is no way I do not see through.
    - Whatever, tell her not to eat [PIZZA]
    - Next morning, I find [BLUE SOCKS] hidden away again, but this time more cleverly
    - I confront her
    - Literally the exact same response and argument as last time
    - No apologies
    - No regret
    - Same exact answer as last time, which I can rationally and logically demonstrate to her is bullshit, yet she will not agree to my house rules again.

Conclusion: GTFO

My reasoning: I cannot trust her to change her ways. She already said she would, and used it as cover to step outside of her boundaries, and clearly does not give a fuck about making up for her mistakes, following my house rules etc. Any extra chances I give her will simply be used to transgress again. She is completely unapologetic, so there is no chance to salvage trust.

Fuck, I still love her and care about her and shit, but I can't live my life with someone who doesn't respect all that I've put up with and done for them, and are willing to shit on my trust because they cannot resist the urge for [PIZZA] and [BLUE SOCKS]. My rules were simple and not difficult to adhere to, but ignored on basic impulse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm not going to go into specifics but I'll speak in "terms":

Part 1:

- I did horrible shit M
    - She lies about literally everything and blames it on being afraid of my reaction

Part 2:

- To make up for all the bad shit and to regain my trust, she has to fulfill [CONDITION] every month
    - Fulfilling [CONDITION] is "make up" work, it's not her actually fulfilling the responsibilities she should have
    - Part of fulfilling [CONDITION] is following a house rule: "don't bring [BLUE SOCKS] into my house"

Part 3:

- Confront her, talk to her like an adult and tell her "[BLUE SOCKS] are not allowed in my house, that was part of us rebuilding trust"
    - Her response: "I'm fulfilling other parts of [CONDITION] therefore I don't need to abide by your house rule, and your house rule is simply in place to control me"
    - We argue, I tell her not to violate my rules again and that fulfilling [CONDITION] does not mean she can violate my house rules, we both apparently resolve it and she promises to fully fulfill [CONDITION]

Part 4:

- I bring home [PIZZA]
    - Get more [PIZZA], give her [SLICE] and say "this is your dinner for tonight. please leave the rest of the [PIZZA] for me"

Note: My only issue is that she is selfishly inconveniencing me like some kind of [person with an eating disorder]. I don't care about the cost of the pizza, it's just not fair that I only ever get to eat one slice.

Part 5:

Happened as of yesterday

- I talk to her, she straight up lies instantly, and a blatant and obvious lie that there is no way I do not see through.
    - Next morning, I find [BLUE SOCKS] hidden away again, but this time more cleverly
    - I confront her
    - No apologies
    - No regret
    - Same exact answer as last time, which I can rationally and logically demonstrate to her is bullshit, yet she will not agree to my house rules again.

My reasoning: I cannot trust her to change her ways. She already said she would, and used it as cover to step outside of her boundaries, and clearly does not give a fuck about making up for her mistakes, following my house rules etc. Any extra chances I give her will simply be used to transgress again. She is completely unapologetic, so there is no chance to salvage trust.

Fuck, I still love her and care about her and shit, but I can't live my life with someone who doesn't respect all that I've put up with and done for them, and are willing to shit on my trust because they cannot resist the urge for [PIZZA] and [BLUE SOCKS]. My rules were simple and not difficult to adhere to, but ignored on basic impulse

Didn't read
    Whatever. After all I've done, I deserve respect, and I ain't got time for ungrateful people who don't appreciate what I've done and am doing for them.
    I went out and impulse bought a new tank for Blub Blub

FUCK BISHES, GET FISHES

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Pizza is weed and blue socks are roxis.

Oh and on an unrelated note, this is the 420th thread I've ever made
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Pizza is weed and blue socks are roxis.

Nah, I changed the nature of these transgressions entirely. The placeholders are there because I don't feel like making up a real story.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock post pics or manti teo

that
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm not going to go into specifics but I'll speak in "terms":

Part 1:

- I did horrible shit M

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

- I bring home [PIZZA]

Part 5:

Happened as of yesterday

- I confront her
    - No apologies
    - No regret

Now I gotta know. What are blue socks? Also, I find it hilarious that you ended a relationship over something that could have been solved by getting two pizzas lol. But if it's not going anywhere why keep her around.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I just realized the title should be "Just kicked my girlfriend out" instead...
Jump to Top