User Controls

I picked up my grandma at the greyhound station

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she turns 94 in a few days and she is from laredo tx and my parents wanted to see her before she dies and she said she would come see me and let my parents from longview pick her up in austin and take her back after her visit, i'm letting her sleep in my bed and i'm sleeping on my cats couch.

I haven't seen her in several years but she's pretty cute, I drove her to get some chicken and when we got back she was putting the chicken on paper plates and was singing her own made up song, like a diddy, and she was like "deh deh deh kfc" and I said grandma its not kfc, its popeyes, and she said ok.

she told me about the history of laredo and my grandfather being in ww2 and said a prayer and we laid down and watched a video about gang stalking, she went to sleep and my parents are picking her up in the morning.

Its down right amazing that someone can have 6 six kids and still be alive to this day
    bling bling Dark Matter
    have you ever seen her naked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its down right amazing that someone can have 6 six kids and still be alive to this day

wht about ur sweden babymoms
    Originally posted by bling bling wht about ur sweden babymoms

what about her?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Who the fuck watches a video about gang stalking with their grandma?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she turns 94 in a few days and she is from laredo tx and my parents wanted to see her before she dies and she said she would come see me and let my parents from longview pick her up in austin and take her back after her visit, i'm letting her sleep in my bed and i'm sleeping on my cats couch.

I haven't seen her in several years but she's pretty cute, I drove her to get some chicken and when we got back she was putting the chicken on paper plates and was singing her own made up song, like a diddy, and she was like "deh deh deh kfc" and I said grandma its not kfc, its popeyes, and she said ok.

she told me about the history of laredo and my grandfather being in ww2 and said a prayer and we laid down and watched a video about gang stalking, she went to sleep and my parents are picking her up in the morning.

Its down right amazing that someone can have 6 six kids and still be alive to this day

post pics of your grandma. nude, if possible.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling have you ever seen her naked

a better question would be...has she ever diddled him in his sleep...

and, how much did he enjoy it when she did.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Your cat has a couch?
    What kind of low quality grandma takes greyhound?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    She sounds like a keeper
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He let her sleep on his mattress. It probably has sex stains
    Originally posted by mashlehash Your cat has a couch?

yes and his own room
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 What kind of low quality grandma takes greyhound?

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 What kind of low quality grandma takes greyhound?

she's not low quality just really old and can't drive anymore. She's almost a 100 years old and she's one of the sweetest ladies I know.
    Originally posted by mashlehash He let her sleep on his mattress. It probably has sex stains

I change my sheets twice a week so its clean and I have a mattress cover over the mattress.
    Originally posted by infinityshock a better question would be…has she ever diddled him in his sleep…

and, how much did he enjoy it when she did.

you're queer
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who the fuck lets their 94 year old granma take the coach. why couldn't someone pick her up, or y'all take the coach to visit her. sounds like she'll be lucky if she's still alive by the time she gets home.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're queer

post pics of your grandmother, bitch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she's not low quality just really old and can't drive anymore. She's almost a 100 years old and she's one of the sweetest ladies I know.

Nobody puts a high quality grandma on a greyhound. Good grandmas fly. Your grandma is a shitty grandma though so she takes buses.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Nobody puts a high quality grandma on a greyhound. Good grandmas fly. Your grandma is a shitty grandma though so she takes buses.

I didn't put her on it. And it wouldn't make since for her to fly considering she'd have to take a greyhound to fly you retard
    Old people like to do Old things. Greyhound was a common form of transportation over a plane. She probably got caddy with other older people on the bus.

I would however worry about drifters on the bus taking advantage of her. so make sure you tell her not to talk to just anyone.
Jump to Top