User Controls

So, this is happening...

HampTheToker African Astronaut

There will be another one on the square in Murfreesboro. If I go it'll only be to post a YouTube video for y'all niggas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *prays for mass shooting*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    *Space for sale*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sounds like a good time
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    > organises a public rally
    > cowards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    go and take videos of people fighting and then put the mortal kombat theme song to it and post it here

TEST YOUR MIGHT
    Originally posted by mmQ *prays for mass shooting*

I don't think that would happen, but who knows. I can say with certainty that most people here are decent human beings, but I also certainly can't say that about everyone. If anything were to happen I doubt that it would come from any actual residents. I just don't see that kind of hate here, and I've lived here all my life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HampTheToker If anything were to happen I doubt that it would come from any actual residents.

it never does; people with some stake in the community typically aren't the ones going

and turning a protest/gathering/whatever into a melee (I'm referring to both sides)
    I pretty much have to go now that I've made this thread.

If I get shot or run over, then I'll be dead through no fault of your own, but fuck y'all anyway just because.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I pretty much have to go now that I've made this thread.

If I get shot or run over, then I'll be dead through no fault of your own, but fuck y'all anyway just because.

Post your name-o so we can at least search the dead people tuaries in case you don't come back to us.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL I'd go with a african-tier dark female just to see the looks and reaction.
    infinityshock Black Hole

stifle it, nigger
    Originally posted by mmQ Post your name-o so we can at least search the dead people tuaries in case you don't come back to us.

I know his first name is daniel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know his first name is daniel.

gtfo of a whites only thread, nigger fag.
    Originally posted by infinityshock gtfo of a whites only thread, nigger fag.

thats rich coming from a gay nigger, fag.

BUMP FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats rich coming from a gay nigger, fag.

youre the gay nigger fag whos tonsils im going to be coming all over
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon BUMP FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

only fags use that garbage
    Actual video of BLM rally:

Originally posted by infinityshock only fags use that garbage

Good enough for killing dozens of crackers, nigger
Jump to Top