User Controls

My O'l Lady is a Princess

I love her but she's high maintenance and I don’t make money.

The nice thing is regardless if I buy food or She does.. we share everything. and since I can't cook (and Im dangerous around a stove) She cooks nearly every dinner, makes lunch for me and I usually make Breakfast for us.

But she whines, wants to sleep in and if Im in the bedroom (she let me put my computer in since I can't share her office room) she yell at me to get off and go to bed or go into the other room. But when I have to get up at 4:30 am she's keeping me up going to bed at midnight or 1am at times just doing annoying ass shit. having to put on all her ointments and night facial wahses and then for an hour, shell soak her feet and run this loud pedicure which sounds like a really loud electic shaver. grinder her feet. she does this every 5 days and usually before she goes to be. then she puts on vasoline on her feet but wont give me a foot Job because it's too weird for her. so I'm lying in bed and she has these oily feet rubbing up against me.

Then.. she flails her arms at night and elbows me in the face.

She's an Artist and bounces back from Oil to Watercolors. then says it's too toxic and then switches to digitial art and then back to painting. her artroom is so toxic smelling from the fucking paint pigments. some of them have radioactive materials in the silver paints. I can't be in that room for more than 5 minutes without having asthma. so we close it off for the most part.

And she's always going off on a walk and doesn't come back for hours. she dolls herself up and leaves for hours. But if I ask her where she went.. she fucking accuses me of being an asshole jelous faggot.

so I don't even ask her anymore.. I been working more and more and not even ask questions. but she hints to buy her shoes or scarves or go to these artsie fartsie things and wants me to buy expensive silk scarves or pieces which I hardly do. She knows Im a broke ass. I can barely send my kids money now. I havn't in 2 months because I'm falling behind.

How do you guys get out of buying shoes or shit whenevr your girlfriend takes you to some mall?

This is SG
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 … And she's always going off on a walk and doesn't come back for hours. she dolls herself up and leaves for hours. But if I ask her where she went.. she fucking accuses me of being an asshole jelous faggot….

I've highlighted the relevant points.

p.s.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I've highlighted the relevant points.

p.s.

No. She doesn't cheat. I've come to trust her. What can I do, really? I'm in my 50s and it's hard to meet people. She cares for me. Annoying is something I'm sharing with fellow guys and maybe one or two women on here (if they exist) to get feedback.

I ask her why she gussies up and she said she likes the attention but that's all. and tells me most women are like that. She's Asian but midwestern Lived in Texas and Near Chicago. She likes to dress up unlike the Liberal women in the east bay. at least Alameda County.
    Well, she's either going out with girlfriends, going to church, or fucking other guys behind your back. Take your pick.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, she's either going out with girlfriends, going to church, or fucking other guys behind your back. Take your pick.

Chants at a Buddhist community. or hooks up with girls who chant for hours.

or goes shopping she's said

But this is what she told me when we first hooked up. and says '"Nothing has changed" which indicates the same things.

I trust her. if she had sex with someone else I'm not cucking. I would leave her if I found out. But I don't think it's right for me to hide a recording device on her phone. plus she often forgets her phone.

I don't feel alive . Some morning I think of suicide. this is for real. then I get up (On my days off late) early, take meds.. 2o minutes with caffiene and I'm in a good mood for 5-6 hours.

then drink more Red Bulls.

I hate my life. I'd be dead if it wasn't for her. Im sure of this. living out of my car was painful. when I lived out of my pickup truck when I first left my wife.. I would lay in the back (still drinking alchol before giving it up) depressed. crying a bit.

sometimes I feel like this is only temporary and I'll be living out of my car 100 percent again. the thing that sucks is I used to have a nice Dodge Pickup with a shitty shell.. but it was a rolling motel for me.

then a nice Honda Van, I could remove the back seats and places a matress in it. I almost went to NYC.. but some lady came in, she is a SAG-Aftra teacher and told me I had a glowing face and character. said she was going to put me to work (When I told her I took classes in Film Making) and she ended up hiring another camera guy and kept me on in her class.

Thats where I met my girlfriend. She's a former Punk Rocker/College band and was in a few films as an extra and some low budget flicks.

I did 2 films as an extra (no speaking parts) The Principle (bar scene) and some TV film I one of two maintanance guys. no speaking part. So I can't get my SAG

the world is what you make of it.. yada yada.. clechea but it really is. But here and there, there are good people who care. Buddhist have been much nicer to me than "Christians" who couldn't give a shit that I was homeless.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    She's cheating
    Originally posted by mashlehash She's cheating

Thanks for the positive enlightenment.
    you know it
    Originally posted by mashlehash you know it

You MOON PERSON punk.

I want to punch you in the spleen. wherever that's located :}}
    Lol you're in your 50s trying to act like you're in your twenties
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 No. She doesn't cheat. I've come to trust her. What can I do, really? I'm in my 50s and it's hard to meet people.

[ img]http://d2x1oedzzjp4du.cloudfront.net/uploads/production/document/picture/2117/assault-weapons.jpg
    +

+

+

+
    ?????
    =

profit.
    Lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I love her but she's high maintenance and I don’t make money.

The nice thing is regardless if I buy food or She does.. we share everything. and since I can't cook (and Im dangerous around a stove) She cooks nearly every dinner, makes lunch for me and I usually make Breakfast for us.

But she whines, wants to sleep in and if Im in the bedroom (she let me put my computer in since I can't share her office room) she yell at me to get off and go to bed or go into the other room. But when I have to get up at 4:30 am she's keeping me up going to bed at midnight or 1am at times just doing annoying ass shit. having to put on all her ointments and night facial wahses and then for an hour, shell soak her feet and run this loud pedicure which sounds like a really loud electic shaver. grinder her feet. she does this every 5 days and usually before she goes to be. then she puts on vasoline on her feet but wont give me a foot Job because it's too weird for her. so I'm lying in bed and she has these oily feet rubbing up against me.

Then.. she flails her arms at night and elbows me in the face.

She's an Artist and bounces back from Oil to Watercolors. then says it's too toxic and then switches to digitial art and then back to painting. her artroom is so toxic smelling from the fucking paint pigments. some of them have radioactive materials in the silver paints. I can't be in that room for more than 5 minutes without having asthma. so we close it off for the most part.

And she's always going off on a walk and doesn't come back for hours. she dolls herself up and leaves for hours. But if I ask her where she went.. she fucking accuses me of being an asshole jelous faggot.

so I don't even ask her anymore.. I been working more and more and not even ask questions. but she hints to buy her shoes or scarves or go to these artsie fartsie things and wants me to buy expensive silk scarves or pieces which I hardly do. She knows Im a broke ass. I can barely send my kids money now. I havn't in 2 months because I'm falling behind.

How do you guys get out of buying shoes or shit whenevr your girlfriend takes you to some mall?

This is SG

post pics of needy bitch.
    Originally posted by infinityshock post pics of needy bitch.

Agreed
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Chants at a Buddhist community. or hooks up with girls who chant for hours.

or goes shopping she's said

But this is what she told me when we first hooked up. and says '"Nothing has changed" which indicates the same things.

I trust her. if she had sex with someone else I'm not cucking. I would leave her if I found out. But I don't think it's right for me to hide a recording device on her phone. plus she often forgets her phone.

I don't feel alive . Some morning I think of suicide. this is for real. then I get up (On my days off late) early, take meds.. 2o minutes with caffiene and I'm in a good mood for 5-6 hours.

then drink more Red Bulls.

I hate my life. I'd be dead if it wasn't for her. Im sure of this. living out of my car was painful. when I lived out of my pickup truck when I first left my wife.. I would lay in the back (still drinking alchol before giving it up) depressed. crying a bit.

sometimes I feel like this is only temporary and I'll be living out of my car 100 percent again. the thing that sucks is I used to have a nice Dodge Pickup with a shitty shell.. but it was a rolling motel for me.

then a nice Honda Van, I could remove the back seats and places a matress in it. I almost went to NYC.. but some lady came in, she is a SAG-Aftra teacher and told me I had a glowing face and character. said she was going to put me to work (When I told her I took classes in Film Making) and she ended up hiring another camera guy and kept me on in her class.

Thats where I met my girlfriend. She's a former Punk Rocker/College band and was in a few films as an extra and some low budget flicks.

I did 2 films as an extra (no speaking parts) The Principle (bar scene) and some TV film I one of two maintanance guys. no speaking part. So I can't get my SAG

the world is what you make of it.. yada yada.. clechea but it really is. But here and there, there are good people who care. Buddhist have been much nicer to me than "Christians" who couldn't give a shit that I was homeless.

Even if things change for the worse, hang in there, man. Life is a series of ups and downs, and you just need to roll with it. Roll easy. Roll free. You can be anybody you want to be, and be anywhere you want to be. The more that things change, the more they stay the same.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Agreed

agree with your agreement
    Not wise. She could do a reverse image search on her own pics and discover this site.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Even if things change for the worse, hang in there, man. Life is a series of ups and downs, and you just need to roll with it. Roll easy. Roll free.

dont listen to him.

bad bed things happen when you roll over.
    She inevitably would
    Originally posted by benny vader +

profit.

something like??

Jump to Top