User Controls

My Top Three Best Books of 2016

EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Sup Space Niggas,

I just realized I hadn't posted in a while because I was busy reading all sorts of interesting shit. I don't know how often you guys actually read, I figured I'd pick the best 10 books I've made my way through this year and share them. Maybe we can get a big gay NIS book club operating. I put a link for each one under the title so that, in case there was a kindle / cheaper Ebook version, you could see it directly.

1. Criminal Psychology: A Begginer's Guide

http://amzn.to/1oZO56m

This book basically goes into detail about the difference between forensic psychology and criminal psychology. It details how the police use principles of psychology to catch criminals. The thing I like the most about this book is that it goes into great detail at the end of each chapter on the sources it uses.

2. Creating A Website: The Missing Manual

http://amzn.to/1QsAWJQ

This is the book I'm currently working through, and I definitely think it was worth the money I spent on it (although I actually drove to a book store and bought it whereas you can get the ebook cheap as fuck online). It's up to date and goes into detail from start to finish on making your very own version of NiggasInSpace (with hopefully less glitches). I plan on using it to make my own niche website someday. It's also kind of an easy read, so I'm hauling ass through it.

The text covers HTML, HTML 5, CSS, Javascript, and all the other bullshit like hosting and advertisements.

3. U. S. Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook

http://amzn.to/1QsBmQ8

Whether you're planning on fighting in a war sometime soon or just want the food for thought, I can tell you that this one definitely makes for an interesting read. For starters, this book is basically a military training manual with some hokey introduction and nice cover art, so you know the information is as accurate as it gets.

That's my list. What are you guys reading? Anything interesting?
    TORTILLA Houston
    kim kardashian - Selfish

and

just ordered: [h=1]Playing to the Edge: American Intelligence in the Age of Terror[/h] by michael hayden
    The only man to serve as both director of the CIA and head of the NSA.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    [h=1]A New Breed Satellite Terrorism by dr john hall[/h]
    and

[FONT=nyt-franklin-1]THE MARTIAN, [/FONT][FONT=georgia]by Andy Weir

and[/FONT]

[FONT=nyt-franklin-1]A MAN CALLED OVE, [/FONT][FONT=georgia]by Fredrik Backman[/FONT]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I got a bunch of programming/infosec books i intend to read was working through Web App hackers handbook but took a break, i'm incrimentally reading bash cookbook, which is good shit, niggas underestimate bash, but it's really powerful besides that it goes into the history of Linux in general and all in all is quite an informative read. Like i said i got a shitload of books i intend to read but i usually find excuses not to lel.
    TORTILLA Houston
    ^pretends to read books
    ^pretends to read books

u wot m8
    I'm glad people are reading this thread.

http://amzn.to/1QsFJe1

Anybody remember this Zoklet masterpiece?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The Cat in the Hat - Dr. Suess Important book about dealing with the potential of strangers who enter your place of residence, and how to lie to your mom if you need to.

Green Eggs and Ham - Dr. Suess Detailed in-depth look at the value of 'not judging a book by its cover' and keeping an open mind in a world where things aren't always as they seem.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Suess Introspective novel dealing with the ups and downs of life, the journeys we may or may not take, and the opportunity for success if we will decide ourselves to reach out and grab it.
    I'm glad people are reading this thread.

http://amzn.to/1QsFJe1

Anybody remember this Zoklet masterpiece?

Didn't it come comlete with faked wiki page or some shit.
    Didn't it come comlete with faked wiki page or some shit.

What?

It's just that really perverted book about the gang of rapists for hire.
    What?

It's just that really perverted book about the gang of rapists for hire.

Oh i had something else in mind then. You should read Two is Too young To die by JB Smeary.

Respect.
    TORTILLA Houston
    u wot m8
    was intended for Bill Krozby
    Hey, thanks for reminding me about Hogg. I haven't read that one yet.

I haven't read anything not work related this year so I'd have to chose between commercial code, civil code, unfair competition act, some shitty books about accountancy and economics. That's it. I'm becoming a drone. I put my interests aside for this dogshit so I fucking hope I'll figure out how to make this work so I have more time to read. Fuck that.
    Here RiSR, check out The Wasp Factory before you become a drone.

http://amzn.to/21EEkf2

It's like 200 pages and a light read. It's also interesting. It's about a delinquent boy who grows up on an island with his mad scientist father and crazy brother. I found it interesting. Also it's like $9.
    Here RiSR, check out The Wasp Factory before you become a drone.

http://amzn.to/21EEkf2

It's like 200 pages and a light read. It's also interesting. It's about a delinquent boy who grows up on an island with his mad scientist father and crazy brother. I found it interesting. Also it's like $9.
    We have talked about it before. It was actually the first thing we have talked about. Outstanding book. It starts with one of my favorite opening lines. Yes, great book.
    u wot m8

Check out my friend Dahmer on Google books its bretty gud
    And trashed
    Any other books from my niggas?
    Kek Houston
    Similar to your guerrilla warfare book I have been reading Resistance to Tyranny: A Primer. I would say its very good in setting you up with the basics of guerrilla warfare and insurgency/counterinsurgency. It also has something interesting to say on the philosophy of resistance.

Another book I have been slowing working through is The Road to Reality. Its a beast but it beautifully describes the complex mathematical and physical concepts that rule our reality and ultimately the universe for the layman with little or no academic background in the subjects. Its a bit of light reading between chapters in my chemistry text.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The Stranger, As I Lay Dying, and that Salinger short story collection (not the one published recently) were the three books I read for fun last year. Kinda embarrassing level of intake but w/e. I think I enjoyed Salinger's the most, reading him outside of the endlessly repeated analysis Catcher in the Rye is always submitted to was more fun. The Stranger was also pretty readable, a little angsty at points but then I suppose so is Salinger. As I Lay Dying was interesting, it felt pretty dense to me. Not a super thick book but it was just so slow moving that it felt oppressive to read. In spite of that I felt something for the characters by the end, in a sort of detached way. The whole thing was just surreal and alien to read.
Jump to Top