User Controls

In other news: Vladimir "FUCK THE PETRO DOLLAR" Putin makes 3bln arms deal with KSA.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-king-salman-visit-saudi-arabia-moscow-vladimir-putin-a7985161.html

Good job Putin, if Saudi Arabia butters up to Russia this is going to be pretty fucking significant in terms of geo-political relations.

Also KSA seems just to be happy to buy anyone's war gear. Which is smart, let US and Russia outbid each other. I will ELL OH FUCKIN ELL if it turns out Saudi and US relations are going to cool in the future.

Fuck US hegemony anyway Go putin.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the US and KSA are intertwined to such a degree that I believe they'll both crash and burn if they go their separate ways

I've seen a few articles lately that mention KSA appears to be moving away from the US in a general sense, I'll see if I can find specifics as to why
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    USA WORLD CHAMPIONS UNDEFEATED
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra the US and KSA are intertwined to such a degree that I believe they'll both crash and burn if they go their separate ways

I've seen a few articles lately that mention KSA appears to be moving away from the US in a general sense, I'll see if I can find specifics as to why

how do you think putin will juggle between iran and ksa ???
    Originally posted by benny vader how do you think putin will juggle between iran and ksa ???

probably the same as israel and to a lesser extent Turkey - Russia's willing to do business with them, but not to the extent that it impacts on Iran's interests... I'd hazard a guess that Putin runs it past Rouhani when he gets requests to buy military equipment, either that or flatly refuses to provide top-of-the-line offensive weapons to those dongs. in terms of fuel-energy supply, that's a more complicated question and I'm not certain yet.

Rumour is that israel's recent outbursts can be attributed to Putin refusing to help them curb Iran's influence in Syria - a diplomatic source with Russia says that when Netenyahu came to Sochi, he was in a rage and behaving as though he were drunk. He rambled about how israel would take matters into their own hands if Russia would not take action (curbing Iranian and Hezbullah influence in Syria), to which Putin replied "good luck". Their strike against a 'chemical weapons plant' a few weeks ago was close to a Russian S500 installation - it's likely it was a poorly-veiled threat; that israel could hit Russian targets in Syria if provoked.

kind of a tangent, but it goes to show that while Putin tries to appear friendly with everyone, he's not willing to compromise on his allies' strategic assets and DOES recognise the threat they pose.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    it's more like the chick at a bar flirting with other men because her boyfriend isn't paying enough attention to her.

she'd never leave him and knows if she pushes it too far she'll get a beating later.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's more like the chick at a bar flirting with other men because her boyfriend isn't paying enough attention to her.

she'd never leave him and knows if she pushes it too far she'll get a beating later.

not if the other guy might fight back in her defense.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's more like the chick at a bar flirting with other men because her boyfriend isn't paying enough attention to her.

Beta max
    http://www.atimes.com/article/house-saud-bows-house-putin/

Good analysis; Pepe Escobar is one of the best geopolitical writers around.

Basically Saud sees China and Russia building trade infrastructure across Eurasia and wants to buy in - they keep getting burnt by following US policy... They're past being able to base their entire economy on oil but can't afford to diversify as long as they're following US orders to artificially drive prices down in an effort to price out Russia and Iran.

It's almost exactly the same as what's happened to Europe in regards to the Crimea sanctions - the US state department essentially manipulated the EU into ceasing trade with Russia to cripple Russian exports, but the EU has lost more than twice the revenue Russia has and the US is just fine with their 'allies' taking that attrition
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra http://www.atimes.com/article/house-saud-bows-house-putin/

Good analysis; Pepe Escobar is one of the best geopolitical writers around.

Basically Saud sees China and Russia building trade infrastructure across Eurasia and wants to buy in - they keep getting burnt by following US policy… They're past being able to base their entire economy on oil but can't afford to diversify as long as they're following US orders to artificially drive prices down in an effort to price out Russia and Iran.

It's almost exactly the same as what's happened to Europe in regards to the Crimea sanctions - the US state department essentially manipulated the EU into ceasing trade with Russia to cripple Russian exports, but the EU has lost more than twice the revenue Russia has and the US is just fine with their 'allies' taking that attrition

Haha that reminds me. I saw Putin talk on the EU sanctions and he was like: Ok, we're fine with that. But what are you going to heat your houses with if you don't want Russian gas? Fire wood? Then he said: Actually... For firewood you have to go to Siberia as well.

Ayy lmao.
    kek

Yeah, the entire point of trying to block Russian gas from the European market was to force the Europeans to buy US gas instead, shipped across the Atlantic at like 5x the price - Germany knows the EU can't afford it which is one of the reasons they're negotiating more and more with Russia in terms of trade (mostly).

There's only been one real cost analysis of the impact of the Crimea sanctions, and it puts market losses for Russia at 40 billion... and the EU at 80. On the face of it, the EU has lost twice as much as Russia for being a lapdog, but not even that is necessarily accurate - concurrent to the Crimea sanctions, the US has also been using the Gulf states' market position to drop the price of oil through the floor in an attempt to crash Russia and Iran's economies. It's very difficult to tell what of the losses reate to either cause meaning the 40 billion loss could be an EXCLUSIVE RESULT OF OIL PRICES; that the EU swallowed an $80 billion market loss for zero reason whatsoever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top