User Controls

Can I just say I'm a woman and walk into a female locker room?

And if they try to remove or arrest me, I can just say they're being discriminatory against trans and that I'll go to the media?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty much

smear some makeup on and wear a wig for good measure
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This is exactly what Fox News was afraid of! You should do it. The right-wingers will lose their minds, and the left-wingers.. will lose their minds!.. but the latter will throw you a big pity party and maybe give you money.
    Make sure to do a rape
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    as long as you wear a skirt.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Please try it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i have a better idea.

dress up as a woman, who is dressing up as a man, then use the mens locker room.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Make sure to do a rape

Only sound reply so far.
    Originally posted by mmQ Only sound reply so far.

I used to sell rape vids on DVDs back in high school. Or CDs...

What the fuck does CD even stand for.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Cock on Dick
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I don’t see why we even have separate locker‐rooms and stuff. I can kinda see the point of separate bathrooms because of urinals, but the whole gender segregation thing just seems archaic to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    One time i used the womens room to shit in cause the mens room was closed and a femenost scolded me
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by blackbird I don’t see why we even have separate locker‐rooms and stuff. I can kinda see the point of separate bathrooms because of urinals, but the whole gender segregation thing just seems archaic to me.

[strike]man[/strike] girl

When I was 14 I walked into the highschool girl's locker room by accident and saw a bunch of women in their panties. It was my fap material for the next year easy.
    is there actually any sort of law against going into the opposite gender's bathroom anyways?
    Originally posted by greenplastic is there actually any sort of law against going into the opposite gender's bathroom anyways?

i think they'd likely be some kind of public indecency law that would cover it, if not several.

just don't get caught innit

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Most people are so sick in the head these days, they wouldn't mind putting young girls in with older men in public washrooms.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    To be honest with you considering the state of public bathrooms I think they should be abolished entirely, you'd think you could trust people not to shit in their hands and clap but it fucking happens.
    Also no good toilet paper.
    sounds good to me, depending what you mean by young tho.

Jump to Top