User Controls

joe rogan is such a blowhard coward

he stole his whole dmt speech from terrence mckenna and convinced a bunch of bros that they're more intelligent because they take psychedelics. he steals all his thoughts and material from other people. idoits.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Eh he's alright...I watch his Fear Factor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Eh he's alright…I watch his Fear Factor

that was like 15 years ago
    Originally posted by greenplastic he stole his whole dmt speech from terrence mckenna and convinced a bunch of bros that they're more intelligent because they take psychedelics. he steals all his thoughts and material from other people. idoits.

jedis don't steal.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein jedis don't steal.

juden do nothing but steal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He's just a fence sitter too. But he's chill.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic he stole his whole dmt speech from terrence mckenna and convinced a bunch of bros that they're more intelligent because they take psychedelics. he steals all his thoughts and material from other people. idoits.

lol I'm a fan of the man show, especially the verson with joe rogan because doug stanhope was on it (rad guy irl) but I've watched a lot of his podcast and the dude is definitely a blow hard for sure...

the chick and I that I used to trip with last summer would put on joe rogan and I'd watch it with her, and he has interesting guest, but I pointed out to her, that he's not a dumbass and is red pilled to an extent but where he falls off and makes his show boring is he will play the devils advocate just to be the voice of reason, thus making his show basically worthless for anyone that researches the topics he talks about.

Any of his guest that aren't his idiot celeb friends (amy schumer) he kinda berates and acts contradictory for the sake of making himself look big, he's such a troll but an obvious one
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Didn't think that many pepole disliked him
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    idoit
    Agreed. Joe Rogan and Mckenna are both pretty fucking horrible though. Rogan has an unbearable personality. I remember his interview with Hamilton Morris being especially bad. Mckenna was just dropped on the head as a baby and given a DMT implant. He talks absolute nonsense that only 19 year olds who just tried acid should find interesting.
    He's got some gold spread throughout all the shit he spouts.
    Originally posted by Enter He's got some gold spread throughout all the shit he spouts.

Kind of like my asshole.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    You guys ever seen pictures of the shit he eats?

Originally posted by Vizier You guys ever seen pictures of the shit he eats?

that looks disgusting
    Who the fuck eats six eggs in one sitting? I bet his farts are brilliant.
    There's a difference between what he says he eats, and what he actually eats:

https://vid.me/OFiYJ
    did you really just
    I SAW THAT
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Who the fuck eats six eggs in one sitting? I bet his farts are brilliant.

i don't eat six eggs in one sitting but through out the day I eati about 4-6 hard boiled eggs and a steak at the end of the day, maybe with some biscuits because I'm doing the steak and egg diet.

friday night I woke up ate some chunky monkey and my friend called me over to smoke some tech and I drank a beer at his place and I will admit I did have some rancid meth farts, god you could get protein and high off the fumes.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I SAW THAT

you saw what? That video or the kfc in his cupboard?
Jump to Top