User Controls

hipster vlogger fags in the late 80's

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol at the lady at 05:30 "what a couple of faggot fucks"
    Why is it fisheyed?

I mean video cameras back then were massive. the size of a shoebox at best.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not an SG thread
    So Spurious means not legit. counterfeit. Bogus. and Generalities just means that. In General. so how can you have a General Bogus or General Non Legit. if it's general, it at least happens often which makes it truthful.

kind of an oxymoron. So how can we take this serious?

I always thought.. if you can't find a place for some random shit you talk about.. you SG the mother fucker. :)
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    for the love of christ and all that's holy. someone call a motherfucking priest and exorcise this bitch.

bless a giant cross and jam it right through his heart.

or at least permaban the faggot to prevent these dumbass threads
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So Spurious means not legit. counterfeit. Bogus. and Generalities just means that. In General. so how can you have a General Bogus or General Non Legit. if it's general, it at least happens often which makes it truthful.

kind of an oxymoron. So how can we take this serious?

I always thought.. if you can't find a place for some random shit you talk about.. you SG the mother fucker. :)

^ Not an SG post
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ^ Not an SG post

Nobody gives a shit. Stop your spam.
    Originally posted by infinityshock for the love of christ and all that's holy. someone call a motherfucking priest and exorcise this bitch.

are you mad bro?
    I just picked a string booger from my nose and rolled it into something that looked like a small joint, then flicked it on the carpet.

soon I will vacuum it up and also rewash my hands and take rubbing alcohol to my keyboard.

dont tell me you never did this before.
    Sorry not sg
    vnorberto Yung Blood
    ITT: Bill Krozby's dad coming out of the closet video confession
    He reminds me of that "Freddy" guy from B-52s
    Originally posted by vnorberto ITT: Bill Krozby's dad coming out of the closet video confession

???
    Originally posted by infinityshock for the love of christ and all that's holy. someone call a motherfucking priest and exorcise this bitch.

why do you insist on reading all my threads and posting in them if you don't like them? hmmmmm?!
    I don't think you know where you're all niggasin.space is a hub for shit poasting, you might want to go back to gun forum, oh wait you can't because you were permabanned because of your rampant faggotry.
Jump to Top