User Controls

Catching up with Bill Krozby part 2

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm back after my six day ban and I've just been hanging and trying to get a new job at the jackelope. I bought some bone broth yesterday and it was pretty good, but anyways, im digressing.

I've been with my gf for almost 6 months and the other day I was smoking heroin and drinking and I got really fucking pissed off thinking about my gf and almost called her up to tell her to kill herself. But i decided I should use more tact and decided to just make her my nigger whore.

#nigger-whore
    Any girl of white or latino ethnicity whose placement and importance in the community is to provide niggers with money for drugs, rent, bills, food and also to let them rock their brand new whips that their daddies bought for them. These girls are around to supply money for niggers to pay for their "Main" bitch and also to be used for lude sexual acts such as fellatio but in most cases the nigger will not have sex with this "nigger-whore"

I asked her to come over and she was really freaked out that I was smoking h but she didn't say anything she was just kind of quiet and I took off her clothes and with out even kissing her or holding her I started working the head of dickhead up her ass and she pulled forward and said no don't it hurts. And I told her I'm going to leave you if you don't do this. And she asked "well can you go easy on me?!" and I said we'll see.

I crammed my cock up her shithole and she was making these whimpernig sounds the entire time and because of the heroin i couldn't cum so I pulled out really fast and hard and said "this sucks" and she turned around and started punching me and I grabbed her by the throat and told her to shut the fuck up.

She started crying and asking whats wrong with me and I told her she's whats wrong with me. I put on captain america and started calming down and nodding out, but every 15 min or so I'd wake up from my nod and immediately start bitching her out telling her she will never be anything more than a slampig. This went on for about 5 hours. Eventually I was hungry and asked her to take me to caines chicken.

Anyone else here ever had a nigger whore?

Why would a girl be a nigger whore?

I would like to have a girl do that for me, but they're all anti-semites.
    she was a whoooo----arrrrrrrrrr! (sopranos)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Why would a girl be a nigger whore?

I would like to have a girl do that for me, but they're all anti-semites.

A lot of women are into humiliation and degradation. It gets them off.
    I once had a nigger whore that wasn't actually a nigger whore because she was part jamaican. She told me that she was into humiliation and brought over a gagball and I fucked her and pulled out when i was about to blow my load and came all over her gagged balled mouth and she started crying and got up and ran to the bathroom and didn't come back for like 15 minutes.

She let me use her food stamps after that to buy sushi.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Kill yourself. Seriously.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Kill yourself. Seriously.

Fuck off
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not an SG thread.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    swap out any reference to the 'she' with Bill Krozby...and every reference to Bill Krozby with 'nigger pimp' and we have a true story.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smoke a seed
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Dude... That's pretty abusive and rapey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smoke estasy crystals not herrowin
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Dude… That's pretty abusive and rapey.

thats pretty rich coming from a mother puncher.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i think he types everything that happened in 1 month but he types it as 1 day
    Originally posted by bling bling i think he types everything that happened in 1 month but he types it as 1 day

I type some stuff that happened while i was gone.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    were u gone
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by bling bling i think he types everything that happened in 1 month but he types it as 1 day

It's the rubber doll version of a BBS.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You're going to make Bill Krozby beat her
    Originally posted by mashlehash You're going to make Bill Krozby beat her

im pounding my fist as I type this
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my names Bill Krozby i haev loads of gilfriends and hash
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im pounding my fist as I type this

Sea urchin
Jump to Top