User Controls

Am I as pathetic as I think I am? Here is every sexual/romantic interaction I've had with a woman for the past 7 years.

I've decided to make an OBJECTIVE list of every interaction I've had with a woman since becoming a legal adult at 18. By objective I will be listing the evidence for and against the girl actually liked me.

I will NOT be counting fat chicks as they don't count. For example, the time a landwhale repeatedly grabbed my dick at bar won't be included because, well... come on, even §m£ÂgØL fucked a fat chick. If you need explaining why fat chicks don't count, then there's something wrong with you.

I'll start off with the interaction that twisted my view on women forever...

1) Talked to a girl every day online for 3 years, all throughout high school, etc. We were in e-love. Once we both 18, we decided to finally meet IRL. After the date, she gave me a hug goodbye, and didn't talk to me on MSN that night. Said she was busy because her friend was sad or something. A few days later, she said we should just be friends.

It destroyed me. It fucking destroyed me. My whole world was turned upside-down. Something evil was planted in me that day.

Here's a fun fact. A few days later I made the following abandoned neutrons comic. It was my way of psychologically dealing with it. Snoopy was essentially me.

I figured I'd make light of the situation. But as the weeks and months went on, I became more and more sullen.

2) I was at college at the time, and started hanging out with this girl (who had a boyfriend). Apparently she got into fights with her boyfriend about her hanging out with me all the time. After they broke up, she invited me over to her house to help me "get over my ex" (I told her the girl I met up with IRL was my ex... didn't mention we were just e-lovers). We were going to watch a movie together. She had also sent me nudes. I didn't go to her house because... well, I don't know why. I think I thought she wanted to fuck me, and I was a virgin and didn't want her to realize I had no idea what I was doing.

Evidence why she didn't actually like me: In regards to the nudes she sent, she said she was just practicing modelling and wanted my opinion on the pics. She said she trusted I wouldn't do anything "bad" with them. I think I was just omega friendzoned, like she didn't think of me sexually at all and could share those pics with me. Also, the last time I saw her, we out to a club and I got really drunk and made a fool of myself. She wouldn't let me stay at her house that night, and told me where I could find a cheap motel. She cut off contact with me after that.

3) Some other girl at college added me on msn and we started camming. She said I was really cute, and said we should date once the semester's over.

Evidence why she didn't actually like me: She was probably put up to it by this guy who didn't like me. Or she was probably drunk, I dunno. She never followed up on the dating thing after that -- she dropped out of college and I never saw her again.

4) Girl at work was always kinda flirting with me I guess. When I said I was leaving, she ecstatically said to add her on facebook. I didn't have a facebook though, so I never added her.

Evidence why she didn't actually like me: I dunno, there was never even any real evidence she liked me. I'm starting to grasp at straws.

There's heaps more, but this took ages to write already, and I have to go now. But I'll continue this list later if anyone's interested or is willing to offer any insight into my life.
    tl;dr Please stop making these threads.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    lol
    Enter, seriously, you need to calm down and get a life. Stop obsessing over the past. As long as you have a stable income and your face isn't completely busted, you can find some whore to love you if it really matters that much.
    yea dude im not going to read through all that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    no one cares.

go buy a puppy or a prostitute.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    and...post pics
    HTS highlight reel
    Probably more pathetic than you think you are, to be honest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're certainly not interesting on here at least. You just make threads about you. Maybe that's your problem. It seems you have a very bland personality.
Jump to Top