User Controls

my bank is so fuckin gay

I reset my password right, it clearly said password changed sucessfully, so I proceed to go login with that password, certain i got it right and caps lock wasn't turned on, it says wrong password

worst bank ever
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    maybe its ur computer, whats did u change ur password to - ill try it from here
    All banks suck.

Walmart check cashing ftw
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Somebody set up a fake copy of your bank's website to phish your password. Your money will be gone within a few days. Mustard sucks.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Somebody set up a fake copy of your bank's website to phish your password. Your money will be gone within a few days. Mustard sucks.

This.
    Originally posted by Larryish All banks suck.

Walmart check cashing ftw

Thats the worst way to manage your money unless you Mexican.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Somebody set up a fake copy of your bank's website to phish your password. Your money will be gone within a few days. Mustard sucks.

nah, it sent an email first.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you tried turning it off and then back on again?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Could be malware resetting in seconds, before you can even use the new password.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Thats the worst way to manage your money unless you Mexican.

How do you figure?
    Originally posted by mashlehash How do you figure?

Because you have to spend money to cash a check before you even get your money. Then, you have all of this cash that gets broken down - $100s into $20's which turn into fives and ones as you buy more shit. How the fuck you gonna manage a stack of mixed bills responsibly.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Because you have to spend money to cash a check before you even get your money. Then, you have all of this cash that gets broken down - $100s into $20's which turn into fives and ones as you buy more shit. How the fuck you gonna manage a stack of mixed bills responsibly.

You don't have bills
    Originally posted by mashlehash You don't have bills

LOL, you don't have bills nigga. I'd be surprised if you had a $1 bill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat LOL, you don't have bills nigga. I'd be surprised if you had a $1 bill.

Welfare fa life partna
    Originally posted by mashlehash Welfare fa life partna

Do you get a check? Mash be like wake up wake up wake up it's the first of the month!

Oh God, how I love when the 1st come around
    Now I'm freakin' me Black n Mild, headed cross town
    'Cause niggas, the 1st get celebrated
    Rushin' to the block 'cause I wanna get faded
    Lookin' all wild 'cause I'm gettin' me hair braided
    We heavy off into this game
    True to the 1st, just call me that pro slang
    Them nickels and dimes and 20's and 50's
    The 1st be the day for the dopeman
    Slangin' that cocaine, fool, and I'm workin' late tonight
    And all them fiends be lovin' them thugs
    'Cause I got them rocks for them pipes
    Come, come with-a ease
    I gotta get paid on the 1st, gotta blaze up my spliff
    Get live with the Bone Thugs
    Poetic Hustlaz, and the Graveyard Shift, on the 1st
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Bone thugs n harmony them niggaz went hard back in the 90's.
    We had this same exact problem in the '60's, when the telegraph machine wouldn't work, due to electrical storms, or bats chewing the lines at night.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL We had this same exact problem in the '60's, when the telegraph machine wouldn't work, due to electrical storms, or bats chewing the lines at night.

yea, well, in my day it was the highwaymen robbing the horsie riders carrying satchels between villages.

kids these days.
    Madman African Astronaut
    PM me your username and password and I will sort it out for you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea, well, in my day it was the highwaymen robbing the horsie riders carrying satchels between villages.

kids these days.

Yeah, well, in my day we had warring cavemen tribes who wanted to stick their cavemen dicks in you and then eat you afterward that night, while they sat around the campfire gnawing the sinew left on your bones, and then put parts of your spine in their noses.
Jump to Top