User Controls

Little Sleep + High Energy

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have an issue where I have a shitload of energy but I sleep only 1-3 hours a night. I'm not sure if this is normal for someone in their 30's.

For instance, I went hiking on two hikes two days ago, running uphill on these hikes, for about seven hours total(which includded walking back down), went out and ran errands, lifted weights, slept for about three hours, went to work to work a twelve hour shift, ran errands and whatnot, slept for like two hours, went running for an hour, lifted weights, and now I'm at work full of energy.

What the fuck?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    taking meth will do that to you.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    little sheep high anyway
    Originally posted by infinityshock taking meth will do that to you.

I don't use drugs.
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    bitch your on meth or some other amp dont fuck with us. YOu dont have any super powers your a fucking meth head, next thread
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I mean you even posted this in bltc, and yet you deny!!?!?

Originally posted by vaporwave dont fuck with us.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I have an issue where I have a shitload of energy but I sleep only 1-3 hours a night. I'm not sure if this is normal for someone in their 30's.

For instance, I went hiking on two hikes two days ago, running uphill on these hikes, for about seven hours total(which includded walking back down), went out and ran errands, lifted weights, slept for about three hours, went to work to work a twelve hour shift, ran errands and whatnot, slept for like two hours, went running for an hour, lifted weights, and now I'm at work full of energy.

What the fuck?

symptom of early onset of menopause.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    caffeine demon
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Your normal body procii are becoming UNYWRED. You disconnected the cord that thinks you need to sleep.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ procii

I don't think that's how Latin works.

PS: OP, it's not normal but it's a good thing. Sleep is overrated. If you don't need it, don't do it. Just be happy you're effectively living 6 hours longer than most people on any given day.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS I don't think that's how Latin works.

PS: OP, it's not normal but it's a good thing. Sleep is overrated. If you don't need it, don't do it. Just be happy you're effectively living 6 hours longer than most people on any given day.

I know.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ I know.

You do now, yeah. Where would you be without me though? Still fucking up Latin, that's where.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Try masturbating. If you get rid of your semen, you`ll become tired and you`ll sleep for more than just three hours.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Try masturbating. If you get rid of your semen, you`ll become tired and you`ll sleep for more than just three hours.

op is a she.
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I have an issue where I have a shitload of energy but I sleep only 1-3 hours a night. I'm not sure if this is normal for someone in their 30's.

What the fuck?

How often did you work out before? Being active gives you loads of energy. Any major changes to diet? Cut out soda, stop Mcdonalds recently or some shit?
    Originally posted by apric0t How often did you work out before? Being active gives you loads of energy. Any major changes to diet? Cut out soda, stop Mcdonalds recently or some shit?

I've been hiking all summer. Mountain biking as well. Icut back on the coffee and I cut back on the fat. I've nearly lost all of the fat under my chin. I can actually see my jawline now.

I'm 5'11" and was like 185lbs in May. Now I'm like 150lbs and with a slight build in my upper body.
    apric0t Houston
    Well there's ya answer, totally normal for you be feeling like this given the circumstances. I've been doing and have noticed the same thing. Just got done hiking Catalina for my birthday, actually. Not only do I sleep less, I sleep a lot better. Not waking up ever hour or two to roll over etc.
    Strange.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS You do now, yeah. Where would you be without me though? Still fucking up Latin, that's where.

Excuse me sir. I LIKE to fuck it up.
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Strange.

Probably feels extreme because you were an 185lb lazy fat fuck for however long, but being healthy isn't "strange".
Jump to Top