User Controls

I'm the Vegas shooter's filipino girlfriend

FUCK ME
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *takes drag of smoke*
    Oh well, ill just find another lonely wealthy white man
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    at 4'11'', shes just an inch taller than lo.
    That's almost dwarfism size. She was cute in her youth prolly
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 That's almost dwarfism size. She was cute in her youth prolly

r u a paedophile ????

come on, you can confide in me.
    Originally posted by benny vader r u a paedophile ????

come on, you can confide in me.

Youth meaning 20s-30s not 60s as she is now.

but she prolly could dress up and look like a schoolgirl in her 20s
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader at 4'11'', shes just an inch taller than lo.

banging a chick that short blows. chicks that small cant get the whole dick in...which sucks.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Youth meaning 20s-30s not 60s as she is now.

but she prolly could dress up and look like a schoolgirl in her 20s

shes 4 feet 11 inch. and when your over 6 feet, comparatively speaking she has the physique of a prepubescent little girl.

and if you think shes cute, theres probably a paedo lurking inside your closet. now go open up your closet and toss a grenade into it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock banging a chick that short blows. chicks that small cant get the whole dick in…which sucks.

lo is short for lolita.

thats the quality people want in a lolita.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader lo is short for lolita.

no.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no.

pls share.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader pls share.

i dont do minors
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    setup or not, that guy does look like the worst kind of sex tourist
    Originally posted by benny vader shes 4 feet 11 inch. and when your over 6 feet, comparatively speaking she has the physique of a prepubescent little girl.

and if you think shes cute, theres probably a paedo lurking inside your closet. now go open up your closet and toss a grenade into it.

No because she would be fully developed and I would know her age. I like MILFs personally but having a youthful wife doesn't make you lust for undeveloped children which prepubescent would be.

the children thing seems to be your guys bag (fetish) and you should all be murdered in public by the public with old school street justice.

but thanks for trying your best
    Originally posted by benny vader lo is short for lolita.

Europeans are known for going after Lolitas. which aren't 9 or 10 but usually 13-14 in age. that's still pretty sick. Roman Polanski, A great Director and one of the best of our time.. clearly is a Lolita chaser. and it seems Woody Allen might be another.

As a matter of fact, Hollywood if full of paedo parties.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Europeans are known for going after Lolitas. which aren't 9 or 10 but usually 13-14 in age. that's still pretty sick. Roman Polanski, A great Director and one of the best of our time.. clearly is a Lolita chaser. and it seems Woody Allen might be another.

As a matter of fact, Hollywood if full of paedo parties.

and dont forget david hamilton.

in fact the entire western culture is saturated with pederasty and pedophilia.

trick or treat at halloween ???

santa clause who does breaking and entering into your house while you sleep on christmas eve ... before breaking and entering something else ???

there are lots more but i dont really have time for that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whar an easy thread to skim through quicky sign of a shit thread.
    Alex Jones is saying the killer in Vegas (Paddock)shot himself in the chest

this look like a chest shot to you?

Oops warning umm i dont know how to spoil button
Jump to Top