User Controls

Got a physh

His name is Blub Blub

Becos that's what he chose for himself

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

I'm keeping him in a big pickle jar with some LED lights taped to it. For the time being, he seems pretty happy. Soon I will get him a square 10 gallon tank and deck it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nice fish. That is a nice fish.
    I love him, he is so cool
    Wow this fish is so dope, he is my Blub Blub
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I used to have a fish and I took horrible care of him. I never fed him, but somehow he stayed alive for years

I think he adapted and started eating algae from the side of the tank
    bling bling Dark Matter
    is that a turd
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling is that a turd

If you want it to be
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh hai Mr. Blubs
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm keeping him in a big pickle jar with some LED lights taped to it. For the time being, he seems pretty happy. Soon I will get him a square 10 gallon tank and deck it out.

Be sure to get a enhancement. I assume you were already but so many people get fish like these and then don't take care of them right then wonder why they die.
    you should take lsd with your fish
    bling bling Dark Matter
    put shsh with his fishe snax
    bling bling Dark Matter
    little pices so he can et them up
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fisheeshe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Falco has been reading out loud to Blubs for the last 4 hours.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Be sure to get a enhancement. I assume you were already but so many people get fish like these and then don't take care of them right then wonder why they die.

This is a Betta fish, and I've been told that the Betta fish species survived fish shawshank and is basically the fish equivalent of John Rambo. Sp apparently you don't need a enhancement, you just need to change 50% of the water every 2 weeks.

I also want another Betta, who I will call Glub Glub. Apparently Bettas are solitary fesh, you can't put them with any other fish or they'll fuck their shit. So I've been thinking about what to do for a tank.

Maybe I'll just make another pickle jar tank for Glub Glub and put them side by side, they can be like a grumpy old couple who hate each other.

And then get a nice cube tank and fill it with nice fishies who love each other. All this gotta fit on my bedside table tho.
    Originally posted by greenplastic you should take lsd with your fish

I was gonna! I got LED lights all over my bedroom. I have two tabs.

First time I plan to drop acid outside. Imma go to the park with my bike, and a backpack full of cold drinks and a pic-a-nic blanket, and fruit and cheese and other goodies.

2nd time imma camp out in my room with dank music, trippy glows, my fesh, maybe one of my cates, my gf, lots of sugary shit etc.
    But for now I love my Blub Blub, he is my only love
    Originally posted by mmQ Falco has been reading out loud to Blubs for the last 4 hours.

I love him so much, I've been high a day, fawning over him. He is the best. His finz are so pretty with the LED lights, because they glow with all the colours around him. He sees to enjoy the light too.
Jump to Top