User Controls

Do you ever dig into your bellybutton?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Imagine somebody with a scabbed belly button from picking at it too much

sometimes I can get a pretty good amount of lint out of it

if you have an outie you're probably fucking weird
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Bro how the hell do you get lint in your belly button? Man, I try to assume that it's just overblown since you post about that sort of stuff which probably makes it seem a more frequent thing than it actually is, but honestly all the threads you make give the impression that you're unhygienic and kinda gross, breh. Cumming on your sheets, masturbating constantly, pissing in trashcans, pissing yourself on your couch and letting your mom sit on it, popping a pimple/wart on your groin, etc.

Post last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery at 2017-10-04T14:36:25.474968+00:00
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery pissing yourself on your couch and letting your mom sit on it

Not the worst thing I've seen someone do to their mum

I don't like the feeling when you put your finger in your bellybutton, feels horrible
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    No, I just shower. A small amount of lint accumulates there almost every day and it just washes out when I shower. Don't you wash your body?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My workshirts are good for leaving a perfect little disc of lint in there, which I methodically observe and remove every night when I get home from work.

You guys realize belly button lint has nothing to do with hygeine right?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Number13 Not the worst thing I've seen someone do to their mum

I don't like the feeling when you put your finger in your bellybutton, feels horrible

I don't like it, either.
    maybe dingleberries from toilet paper on the bum-hole but I never get lint in belly button. and i have an innie.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Bro how the hell do you get lint in your belly button? Man, I try to assume that it's just overblown since you post about that sort of stuff which probably makes it seem a more frequent thing than it actually is, but honestly all the threads you make give the impression that you're unhygienic and kinda gross, breh. Cumming on your sheets, masturbating constantly, pissing in trashcans, pissing yourself on your couch and letting your mom sit on it, popping a pimple/wart on your groin, etc.

Post last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery at 2017-10-04T14:36:25.474968+00:00

Nah I've found quite a deposit of lint in there before
    You people are insane. I don't get any bellybutton lint. I do wash my bellybutton when I'm in the shower though, I put some soap in it and go into it with a cotton swab.
    I never thought of using a swab.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    when i was a kid I used to lay in my bunk bed clean my belly button with a tooth pick until it would start bleeding then I'd let it scab over and then pick the scab off with another tooth pick
    Good recreational fun
    I mainly just get semen and sweat in my belly button these days and wash it out with irish spring bar soap.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mainly just get semen and sweat in my belly button these days and wash it out with irish spring bar soap.

You're strange.

Tell me about you and your dad showering together.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mainly just get semen and sweat in my belly button these days and wash it out with irish spring bar soap.

tell your pimp to stop shooting his load on your belly.
    I don't use Irish Spring soap even though it smells great. it makes my nose plug up. something in the soap or cologn sent.

I wash my body with tea-tree shampoo and body wash.

smells like mint and licorice
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I wash my body with tea-tree shampoo and body wash.

girls use body sham-poo.

girls, phaggotts and closet pedos actually.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't use Irish Spring soap even though it smells great. it makes my nose plug up. something in the soap or cologn sent.

I wash my body with tea-tree shampoo and body wash.

smells like mint and licorice

can you send me a bottle and I will pay pal you for it?

currently to wash my hair I'm using this

You dont have Trader Joes in Texas?

I think the shipping would be more than the product. go on trader joe .com im sure they have one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll be there in about 20 mins
Jump to Top