User Controls

Tom Petty found in Cardiac Arrest

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I just heard it on the radio. He was found in Cardiac Arrest with zero brain activity, and they're going to pull him off live support. What a bummer, a great musician.

Here's an article:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-rock-iconoclast-who-led-the-heartbreakers-dead-at-66-w506651

Tom Petty, the dynamic and iconoclastic frontman who led the band the Heartbreakers, died Monday. He was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest at his Malibu home Sunday night, according to TMZ, and rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. EMTs were able to find a pulse when they found him, but TMZ reported that the hospital found no brain activity when he arrived. A decision was made to pull life support. CBS confirmed Petty's death. He was 66.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    never heard of him
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont u mean her
    He had some cool songs, shame he sounded like be never hit puberty in some of his otherwise great songs, but still

He must've gotten to the "worth more money dead" time in his career

Sad. I'm going to laugh if he gets more sympathy than the Vegas victims
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    how was he an iconoclast?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Who's that?
    Originally posted by Nil how was he an iconoclast?

I don't know if I would call him an "iconoclast" but he was very anti drug at a time when drug culture was huge. Maybe that's what they meant

Or am I thinking of someone else?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He dieded.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I don't know if I would call him an "iconoclast" but he was very anti drug at a time when drug culture was huge. Maybe that's what they meant

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Definitely someone else. He made a couple stoner and drug songs.

RIP.
    You're all niggers, you know that?
    Madman African Astronaut
    66 is not that old, I wonder how old I will be when I die, 75 would be optimum, too much older than that and you get put in a home and abused until you die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Madman 66 is not that old, I wonder how old I will be when I die, 75 would be optimum, too much older than that and you get put in a home and abused until you die

my grandparents are in their mid 80s and have been living together in a beautiful home in Arizona for the last 15 years.

I still agree with you though, 75 is a good number
    I'm jealous of your good genes.

We have cancer in my family
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm jealous of your good genes.

We have cancer in my family

My dad's side of the family has cancer and Alzheimer's but also living into the 80s and sometimes 90s and his 83 year old dad still has a decent head of hair.
    A good head of hair will get your dick sucked at 83
    No idea who the fuck this is like and subscribe
    smash that comment section down below
    remember to look out for next week's post
    guy opens asshole to show everyone
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 smash that comment section down below

Smash ur stroodle hole
Jump to Top