User Controls

Daily reminder that women are superior to me.

They have all the power. They FORCE me to want to jerk off at least once a day. They hold power over me, the CUNTS.

They've defined my whole personality. They've made me the way that I am.

However... I am not worthy of these creatures. They don't give me the time of day. In fact, they LAUGH at me. I cannot blame them for this. I am to women what pakistanis are to me.

I am filthy, degenerate scum.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter They have all the power. They FORCE me to want to jerk off at least once a day. They hold power over me, the CUNTS.

They've defined my whole personality. They've made me the way that I am.

However… I am not worthy of these creatures. They don't give me the time of day. In fact, they LAUGH at me. I cannot blame them for this. I am to women what pakistanis are to me.

I am filthy, degenerate scum.

if you want to see women in a clearer light, get a doctor to prescribe for you androgen suppressor meds. problem solved.
    I see women in the True light.
    It's a good thing, an eternal battle of the sexes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter I see women in the True light.

no you dont. youre delusional.
    I used to be depressed and angry all day over girls treating me like garbage. But that's like a pakistani getting depressed and angry that people treat him like garbage. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. IT'S HOW IT'S MEANT TO BE.

So now when a girl treats me like the trash I am, I accept it. I do not frown. I do not rage. I fucking accept it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no you dont. youre delusional.

How are women not superior? They're the ones who decide who's worthy enough to be in their lives.

Even if I became a super rich playboy, I'd just be competing with the other super rich playboys for their women. It will never end.

The women decide everything. They are the ones who choose.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter How are women not superior? They're the ones who decide who's worthy enough to be in their lives.

Even if I became a super rich playboy, I'd just be competing with the other super rich playboys for their women. It will never end.

The women decide everything. They are the ones who choose.

you have some sort of self-punishing psychological disorder where youre not happy unless youre flagellating yourself over something...you just happen to be using women as the means for your self-abuse.

women are the inferior sex. ive seen 10-rated women with fat, ugly, stupid looking retards for the exact same reason youre acting how you are: they have self-esteem issues and want to 'punish themselves.'

suck it up and go find some girl with daddy issues and do whatever you want with her. you abusing her will satiate her need to be abused and you'll both be happy.
    Really? Because all I see is the opposite -- handsome guys with average/ugly girlfriends.

The left graph is how it is:

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Really? Because all I see is the opposite – handsome guys with average/ugly girlfriends.

that pictograph is absolute and utter bullshit. i already told you ive seen 10-rated women with <1 rated males, and why. its a simple observation that all you have to do is go out in public. look at all the nigger males that are out there who rate 4 or less, but theyre with white chicks...granted fat ugly ones...but theyre still dipping their dicks in pussy that doesnt bleat or moo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    explain this travesty of universal degeneracy:

i mean, shes at least a 3 or 4 yet she bred with an obvious <0
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Enter Really? Because all I see is the opposite – handsome guys with average/ugly girlfriends.

You need to get out more. There really are some ferociously hideous dudes who have hot chicks somehow.
    OP is losing is his mind lol
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Let's all hold hands and say a prayer.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    daily was hott
    Originally posted by infinityshock that pictograph is absolute and utter bullshit. i already told you ive seen 10-rated women with <1 rated males, and why. its a simple observation that all you have to do is go out in public. look at all the nigger males that are out there who rate 4 or less, but theyre with white chicks…granted fat ugly ones…but theyre still dipping their dicks in pussy that doesnt bleat or moo.

How do you know these couples you see in public are actually romantically together though? Women have beta orbiters all the time. Do you see them holding hands, etc?
    I accidentally got cocky and talked to a woman.

I messaged a girl I know asking a question about apartment prices (since she recently bought an apartment herself). But as soon as I hit "send", I realized... holy shit. I, a lowly beta male, just messaged an attractive woman. Of course, she's been online since then and hasn't even bothered to click my message (rightfully so!). But I am still extremely embarrassed of my actions... and will make a promise to myself that it will never happen again.

Remember folks: if you're an ugly, worthless beta piece of shit like me, NEVER talk to a woman unless she talks to you first. I really can be an entitled piece of shit sometimes.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Simply go for the obese women on online dating
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    They are hella nice
Jump to Top