User Controls

i accidentally found sploo's PI

I was browsing around on facebook and looking through these different drug groups and in one of the thumbnails of the users in it I see this picture:

I thought it looked like him so I clicked and low and behold, it's him. What a strange coincidence fam
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Yeah I got him on facebook.

He posts in iq exam groups
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I think he took this picture hoping to take the (asian?)(latina?) ass in the background with a super serious face on like, "Yeah, I do this!"
    Sometimes I wonder what he's like when he doesn't have an audience.
    What do you mean you're not allowed to post here?
    By a significant other?
    You didn't answer my question.

Are you one of them niggers?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Biglywest I don't get it.

Neither do i Scron but i like your new avatar.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Biglywest My first friend from totse was Bill Krozby and…

thats pathetic.

Originally posted by Biglywest …and her parents tell me I'm like a second son to them.

may as well add 'gay incest' to santas naughty list.

Originally posted by Biglywest I've had schplew and roshambo on FB for years also and I talk to kreepy kay on reddit and used to PM with hydro quite a bit until she went completely psycho and became impossible to talk to.

I'm not allowed to post here but my friends do, like bling who I used to chat with on steam. I believe I know his first name but I'd never post it even though he owes me a few hundred $ in bitcoin.

Thats cool of you for not posting sploos PI tho, mad props. Not like it would mean anything, quite a few people know my full name but even Bill Krozby I don't think I ever told my name he just calls me scronaldo and we used to chat every day for years like when I was on heroin and both our cats died.

if you want to bring about the apokee-clips, all you have to do is get yourself, highlighter princess, and splooge together into a lemon-party-esque threesome.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Sometimes I wonder what he's like when he doesn't have an audience.

you need to get out more. expand your horizons.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wow ur so good at talking to ppl wow noone talks to me
    Sploo's PI doesn't matter. Nobody here is malicious enough for it to matter.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Sploo's PI doesn't matter. Nobody here is malicious enough for it to matter.

I know. It's still pretty coincidental that I would just randomly BLUNDER upon his fb profile though
    goddammit i meant to type BLUNDER
    wtf lanny i hate you
    Originally posted by greenplastic I know. It's still pretty coincidental that I would just randomly BLUNDER upon his fb profile though

No it's pretty cool dude no worries, not attackin you
    bling bling Dark Matter
    these scissors are going strait into my thigh then im gonna smoke a rollup and bleed out
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Sploo's PI doesn't matter. Nobody here is malicious enough for it to matter.

Yeah, I found his FB a while back through mash's friends. The thought crossed my mind to post something from it at one point, but I was like nah breh that's lame.
Jump to Top