User Controls

Ban scron forever

^
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    He's really harmless... d-don't ban my scron.

v
    Tell your scron to quit shitting up the forum then
    His alt Joe Kane is only banned for a week or something, so he'll be back soon.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Our friend scronoldo is going to spend a little more time separated from us than that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    MrAsbestos Houston
    YeH RIGHT, Sport
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Scrotardo.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Lanny Our friend scronoldo is going to spend a little more time separated from us than that.

Thank god. Iceberg head piano teeth ass nigga

Scron is like Tha autistic kid who keeps his nose in the corner because it feels like the right thing to do.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny Our friend scronoldo is going to spend a little more time separated from us than that.

Errr.. how is that liberal??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errr.. how is that liberal??

A liberal dose of ban.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think he's ok. this place would be even more boring without his shenanigans.

infinityshock Black Hole
    if anyone deserves a perma-ban for shitting things up its that retard Bill Krozby with the stupid gibberings he posts.
    Bill Krozby is just a retard so obviously everything he posts is retarded but he doesn't try to be a badass and flood the forum
    my number 1 choice for permaban would be infaggotryhard

That nigga straight camouflaged gay
    Originally posted by mashlehash That nigga straight camouflaged gay

he's so gay that when the army told him to blow up a jeep he burnt his lips on the exhaust.

Originally posted by NARCassist he's so gay that when the army told him to blow up a jeep he burnt his lips on the exhaust.

Lawl
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errr.. how is that liberal??

You wouldn't know what liberalism was if you looked it up in the dictionary.
    Originally posted by Lanny You wouldn't know what liberalism was if you looked it up in the dictionary.

*waits for spectral to respond*
    *also waits for spectral to respond*
Jump to Top