User Controls

You inspired me to buy some guns

Madman African Astronaut
    I bought a badass little .22 pistol because somebody started talking shit about them.

http://www.ruger.com/products/markIVStandard/models.html

Kickass little gun and with brass plated hollow points I'm sure it could kill someone.

I also bought a lever action 30 30 for hunting but I'm not as stoked about it, I just needed a good brush rifle for hunting and something to fuck up bears if I ever need to.

The best part about these guns is that they were completely free. I bought as much bitcoin as I could at around 700 dollars and sold a chunk of it to buy these guns. The other guns I have are another 22 rifle, a 410, a twelve gauge, a 357 revolver, a muzzleloader, a .30-06 with scope for hunting up north and a 20 gauge, Merica fuck yeah. Tell me what guns you have and should we have a sub forum for guns and ammunition? They make some crazy bullets now.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Now point it to your temple

Nah that's cool. Guns just aren't for me because I would have suicidal ideation

Post last edited by mashlehash at 2017-09-29T03:52:25.225426+00:00
    Madman African Astronaut
    Yeah, I've had suicidal ideation since I was pretty young but I know that I will never kill myself, its just the call of the void, I'm not even depressed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman I bought a badass little .22 pistol because somebody started talking shit about them.

http://www.ruger.com/products/markIVStandard/models.html

Kickass little gun and with brass plated hollow points I'm sure it could kill someone.

I also bought a lever action 30 30 for hunting but I'm not as stoked about it, I just needed a good brush rifle for hunting and something to fuck up bears if I ever need to.

The best part about these guns is that they were completely free. I bought as much bitcoin as I could at around 700 dollars and sold a chunk of it to buy these guns. The other guns I have are another 22 rifle, a 410, a twelve gauge, a 357 revolver, a muzzleloader, a .30-06 with scope for hunting up north and a 20 gauge, Merica fuck yeah. Tell me what guns you have and should we have a sub forum for guns and ammunition? They make some crazy bullets now.

pics. or it didnt happen.

and the .22 bullets are copper plated. not brass. and...technically, theyre not even plated...its more like 'painted.' go try to scratch it with your fingernail...itll come right off.
    Originally posted by Madman Yeah, I've had suicidal ideation since I was pretty young but I know that I will never kill myself, its just the call of the void, I'm not even depressed.

It would just trigger me (pwn) into thinking about killing myself, even if I knew that I could never follow through.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash It would just trigger me (pwn) into thinking about killing myself, even if I knew that I could never follow through.

you just need better motivation and encouragement from others
    Madman African Astronaut
    Yeah if lanny would host pictures I would but its too much of a pain in the ass to make an account on some gay website like imigur just to host a picture. The bullets specifically state that they are plated but they don't say with what and nothing is scratching off, I might take a file to one tomorrow just to prove you wrong. I bet you don't own any guns because you're scared of them. The bullets are golden in color and are called golden bullets so I'm not sure what metal it is.
    You don't need to make an account...?

I don't think. But I agree. This site needs some improvements.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my gf brought over a pistol with a laser sight her dad mailed her from dc (i dont know much about guns so i don't know) but it was pretty cool.

I used to own a shot gun and an ak-47 but the cops took them away
    Madman African Astronaut
    Real ak's are illegal, what excuse did you give the police for them to take your guns away? Also why don't they sell this fucking gun with one of those green translucent front sights? How am I supposed to shoot this at night?
    Originally posted by Madman Real ak's are illegal, what excuse did you give the police for them to take your guns away? Also why don't they sell this fucking gun with one of those green translucent front sights? How am I supposed to shoot this at night?

i didnt know they were illegal I thought they were legal. It was a yugoslavian ak and my friend and I would go shoot it all the time. And I didn't give the cops any excuse, they just took it and put me in the back of their car and didn't tell me they took it. They left the pot plants tho.

this was 12 years ago so I don't know if the laws have changed. maybe it wasn't a real ak but my friend and i would buy bullets at the gun range and shoot it so it seemed real.

i didn't know they made fake guns but it looked like this

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-29T05:52:01.754132+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://ruger.com/dataProcess/markIVRecall/

Ruger recently discovered that all Mark IV™ pistols (including 22/45™ models) manufactured prior to June 1, 2017 have the potential to discharge unintentionally if the safety is not utilized correctly. In particular, if the trigger is pulled while the safety lever is midway between the "safe" and "fire" positions (that is, the safety is not fully engaged or fully disengaged), then the pistol may not fire when the trigger is pulled. However, if the trigger is released and the safety lever is then moved from the mid position to the "fire" position, the pistol may fire at that time. View Safety Bulletin PDF

LOOOL
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    AK series typically aren't illegal unless they're fully automatic.

Genuine Russian models are expensive, Ex-Yugoslavian clones are good quality and cheaper, Chinese clones are cheaper still but quality is really hit and miss

at least, that's the impression I get, I've never bought one
    Originally posted by aldra AK series typically aren't illegal unless they're fully automatic.

Genuine Russian models are expensive, Ex-Yugoslavian clones are good quality and cheaper, Chinese clones are cheaper still but quality is really hit and miss

at least, that's the impression I get, I've never bought one

it was a semi yugo

id go shoot here and also out in the country

unfortunately I can't own a gun but I'm taking my gf to go shoot hers sometime soon
    lanny is against guns because he's libtard
    lanny is against guns because he's libtard

/thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am glad i could inspire you to get a pistol. It's a nice looking one i will admit. And .22 is better than no gun.
    Originally posted by Madman Yeah if lanny would host pictures I would but its too much of a pain in the ass to make an account on some gay website like imigur just to host a picture. The bullets specifically state that they are plated but they don't say with what and nothing is scratching off, I might take a file to one tomorrow just to prove you wrong. I bet you don't own any guns because you're scared of them. The bullets are golden in color and are called golden bullets so I'm not sure what metal it is.

Cubeupload.com
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman Real ak's are illegal, what excuse did you give the police for them to take your guns away? Also why don't they sell this fucking gun with one of those green translucent front sights? How am I supposed to shoot this at night?

real AKs are not illegal
Jump to Top