User Controls

Hiding stuff between your butt cheeks.

Say your being pulled over or going thru customs and have a little bit of drugs, does it really have to go "up" your ass or is between your butt cheeks good enough?

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-09-29T02:44:40.102728+00:00
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Up your god damn ass
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Say your being pulled over or going thru customs and have a little bit of drugs, does it really have to go "up" your ass or is between your butt cheeks good enough?

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-09-29T02:44:40.102728+00:00

no. it doesnt have to be in your ass. take it the extra mile...literally...and jam that ship all up in there until it lodges right in your duodenum.

no one will ever find it.

ever. again.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    wut a dudeman is
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Say your being pulled over or going thru customs and have a little bit of drugs, does it really have to go "up" your ass or is between your butt cheeks good enough?

well think of it like this, if they suspect you then they can strip search you, and that will involve them looking up your ass. they'll either tell you to bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart, or they'll get you to crouch which causes your ass cheeks to open, causing anything being held between them to fall out. so if your ok with keeping drugs between your ass cheeks, with that in mind, then carry on. if you would rather not take that risk then plug it.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Hotrocks Thats why swallowing it is the way to go. South Americans usually do this with cocaine.

Mules usually use professionally manufactured pellets, or at the very least some sort of secure wrapping. If it's just something done on the spot, it's just going to burst in your stomach.
    Originally posted by Hotrocks Thats why swallowing it is the way to go. South Americans usually do this with cocaine.

that is more ideal altho it could be a day or two before you get it back again. if it really was only a small amount, like <1gram, then i'd prolly seal up in plastic and keep it in my mouth. if i got pulled aside and was looking like i would get searched then i'd swallow discretely.

use polythene bags, wrap it round the package then twist up the excess until you can tie a knot in it. then cut off the excess and seal the knot with a lighter and knife blade. to be extra sure wrap the package in some sarin first and then double up the polythene by wrapping in a second lot and tying and sealing that too.

bling bling Dark Matter
    there looking for curans idiot
    Originally posted by Hotrocks Thats pretty much how I did it.

that's standard way, way stronger than condoms.

also using those nappy bags is best because they repel odour better than plain polythene bags. plain polythene can give the drugs a bit of a shitty odour after they come out, lol.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You criminals

Each and every one of you
Jump to Top