User Controls

Social Skills: I have another great idea

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    When I went out to see the strippers last week, beforehand I went to a bar and had a beer. While there I sat down in the crowded bar and I noticed the guy next to me was looking at Java related programmming stuff on his phone. That's something I know about but I never started a conversation.

Not only am I going to start forcing myself to socailize with people, but I was thinking about secretely recording it, and then letting all of you give me pointers on what I am doing right and wrong.

I have a little had recorder or I could just use my phone.

God or bad idea?
    Bad. Faggy. Stupid. Don't do it.
    terrible idea
    Yea, do you just need attention or something?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Go for it, i'd listen to you ramble about Java to some random dude at a tittie bar. Hey, crazy idea, start a podcast with the recordings.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speak a paragraph on vocaroo. We need to know how you speak to dictate advice accordingly.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SBTlauien When I went out to see the strippers last week, beforehand I went to a bar and had a beer. While there I sat down in the crowded bar and I noticed the guy next to me was looking at Java related programmming stuff on his phone. That's something I know about but I never started a conversation.

Not only am I going to start forcing myself to socailize with people, but I was thinking about secretely recording it, and then letting all of you give me pointers on what I am doing right and wrong.

I have a little had recorder or I could just use my phone.

God or bad idea?

do it faggot
    Originally posted by mmQ Speak a paragraph on vocaroo. We need to know how you speak to dictate advice accordingly.

i agree, do this.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic i agree, do this.

You do it too. I will as well.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    talking to people is a waste of time. there are so many other, more productive, pastimes that dont involve social interaction.
    Originally posted by Dargo Yea, do you just need attention or something?

No, I need practice at socializing.

It's not just the words, it's the body language.
    Originally posted by infinityshock talking to people is a waste of time. there are so many other, more productive, pastimes that dont involve social interaction.

your only pastimes that involve social interactions is lemon parties with iron john and other fat faggots
    I'll make a recording soon.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby your only pastimes that involve social interactions is lemon parties with iron john and other fat faggots

I'm not fat though. I'm like 5'11" and 153lbs.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'll make a recording soon.

I dont think you will
    I'll cam chat with you in private if you want practice having a vocal conversation
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I'll cam chat with you in private if you want practice having a vocal conversation

Only if I can wear a ski mask.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Only if I can wear a ski mask.

pussy detected.
    What sites let me cam chat with others for free? Maybe I should use my burner phone for cam chats...
    Originally posted by SBTlauien What sites let me cam chat with others for free? Maybe I should use my burner phone for cam chats…

if you have to ask you'll never know...
Jump to Top