mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Weeeeèel gontz
    Nitrous + more nitrous.
    Never tried nitrous
    infinityshock Black Hole
    my testosterone and your estrogen.
    Originally posted by infinityshock my testosterone and your estrogen.

Creep
    Im a white salesman. Im the type of white dude from the country that uses "clean" as an all encompassing positive adjective

Post last edited by Wick Sweat at 2017-09-29T11:55:11.928351+00:00
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I take life threatening drug combos every day. Not a big deal. Not saying to be edgy just letting u kno how teribl me loife is

just yesterday was like 6g phenibut, a hit of spice, gabapentin, 450mg bupropion, 250mg propylhexedrine, 1.2-1.6 grams caffeine (forgot the exact amount, prob around 1400)
    Originally posted by Dissociator I take life threatening drug combos every day. Not a big deal. Not saying to be edgy just letting u kno how teribl me loife is

just yesterday was like 6g phenibut, a hit of spice, gabapentin, 450mg bupropion, 250mg propylhexedrine, 1.2-1.6 grams caffeine (forgot the exact amount, prob around 1400)

That sounds like the worst "high" ever lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Creep

stfu and swallow some of my testosterone
    Originally posted by Dissociator I take life threatening drug combos every day. Not a big deal. Not saying to be edgy just letting u kno how teribl me loife is

Not life threatening in the slightest
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Not life threatening in the slightest

it is when your immune system is compromsied and youre going throuh withdrawal from 3 anticonvulsants (lamictal clonazepam gabapentytoin)
    Originally posted by Dissociator it is when your immune system is compromsied and youre going throuh withdrawal from 3 anticonvulsants (lamictal clonazepam gabapentytoin)

High dose phenibut would nullify that
    Oh that lamictal.....
    bling bling Dark Matter
    special mix called the electric tuger_xtra version_
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    i gotta combination goes like this, addie weed alcohol then coke in that order
Jump to Top