User Controls

Post the alts you discovered.from the IP bug here.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Pull back the VEIL!
    BULLDOZER Yung Blood
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Sub
    If it's reporting me as mmQ, it is proooobably not what y'all NIGGA think lol
    Captain Falcon is Captain Falcon
    What if I've been an alt this whole time and didn't even know it?

What if I exist but only as a figment of mmQ's imagination? A dream trapped within a mind, conjured up as a cruel joke of creation to exist in a world constructed entirely from his imagination.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    then that would make mmq a closeted faggot.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What if I am an actual figment of mmQ'd imagination, but somehow I do exist within his mind (because I do feel like I exist) and when he types out these words, they appear to him as some abstract emergence from his thought processes, a clever joke he produces to confuse you, but they're actually me? What if outside of his mind Captain Falcon and his life doesn't exist? What if I am the idea of a wealthy Pakistani man that he made up as a funny persona?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What if I've been an alt this whole time and didn't even know it?

What if I exist but only as a figment of mmQ's imagination? A dream trapped within a mind, conjured up as a cruel joke of creation to exist in a world constructed entirely from his imagination.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon What if I am an actual figment of mmQ'd imagination, but somehow I do exist within his mind (because I do feel like I exist) and when he types out these words, they appear to him as some abstract emergence from his thought processes, a clever joke he produces to confuse you, but they're actually me? What if outside of his mind Captain Falcon and his life doesn't exist? What if I am the idea of a wealthy Pakistani man that he made up as a funny persona?

didnt read
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What if I am an actual figment of mmQ'd imagination, but somehow I do exist within his mind (because I do feel like I exist) and when he types out these words, they appear to him as some abstract emergence from his thought processes, a clever joke he produces to confuse you, but they're actually me? What if outside of his mind Captain Falcon and his life doesn't exist? What if I am the idea of a wealthy Pakistani man that he made up as a funny persona?

You on the meffs nigga
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh man man man I played you fools like a thousand fiddles behind my back with no arms.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh man man man I played you fools like a thousand fiddles behind my back with no arms.

MmQ is playing underwater 4D Yahtzee while we've been playing checkers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    DOMINO MOTHERFUCKER!
    Mmq is that nigga
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Under water 8D backgammon more like.

then i would be a very happy man

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist then i would be a very happy man

Well, get happy. Falco was me this entire time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Scrawnyツ LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery is actually an alt but I always knew that anyways

ok dummy, arentu all the cool alts ?
    i just found out malice was my alt. that's why he hasn't been around coz i been busy with other things.

makes sense actually coz i am a kitty fucker now a days.

Jump to Top