User Controls

How to make some skank ass potatoes in just three easy steps

Step 1. Obtain potatoes

Step 2. Start a pot of boiling water. Add two tablespoons of baking soda and mix.

Step 3. Peel and dice potatoes into slices or cubes that are about a half inch thick.

Step 4. Place potatoes violently into boiling water and set a timer and stare blankly at the wall for roughly 12 minutes.

Step 5. Preheat oven to 450F or about 230C. Get some pans ready with tinfoil and cooking spray, unless you're a masochist.

Step 6. Remove potatoes and place them into a bowl. They should be hard in the middle but mushy on the outside. Add olive oil and whatever you like your potatoes with. I like using thyme, rosemary, black pepper, chives, onion, a few cloves of fresh garlic (I love garlic), salt, and just a little bit of butter.

Step 7. Mix potatoes in bowl until the seasonings mix and the potatoes are surrounded in a mashed potato like substance. You don't want to actually mash the potatoes, so be gentle with them. You just want that soft outside to get all mushy and slutty.

Step 8. Place potatoes into the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes. I don't like giving oven timers because you should always keep an eye on your food while its in the oven, but 10 minutes is a good time to do your first check. This step usually takes me 20 minutes or so but it can vary depending on how you cut your potatoes, how well you mixed them, and how big your dick is. Make sure to flip the potatoes two or three times as you see them get roasty brown.

Step 9. Take the potatoes out of the oven and let them cool for 5min. Then throw them out. Congratulations! You've made potatoes that will be soft and moist on the inside, but crispy on the outside!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    doom Houston
    slutty potato
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Maybe I'll try it out sometime §m£ÂgØL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm stuck on step 4 pls halp
    Sounds really great.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Place potatoes violently into boiling water

How do I violently put potatoes in water? Do I have to be menacing, or just use an unnecessary amount of force?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ass potatoes
    Originally posted by HTS How do I violently put potatoes in water? Do I have to be menacing, or just use an unnecessary amount of force?

Raise them high above your head and unleash your inner woman downwards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    FUCK I forgot, add Parmesan when it's done, depending on what you're eating it with. If it's fish, no. If you're eating turkey or ham, yes. If you're making poutine? FUCK YES.
    I'm going to legit try this. Here I come heart attack.
    Originally posted by Dargo I'm going to legit try this. Here I come heart attack.

I guarantee you won't want to make potatoes any other way once you try these. I made just regular potatoes the other day and they were comparatively shit.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 FUCK I forgot, add Parmesan when it's done, depending on what you're eating it with. If it's fish, no. If you're eating turkey or ham, yes. If you're making poutine? FUCK YES.

Never had poutine
    Originally posted by mashlehash Never had poutine

I highly recommend it. I usually make poutine with McCormicks brown gravy (Can't be fucked to make my own) and either ground beef or ham chunks. Legit ham, nothing pre-cut or prepared. Then you add some sharp cheddar, Parmesan, and whatever other kinda cheese you like. I don't suggest curds because any curds you can probably find easily in Utah are probably shit. If you can get real curds squeaky though, go for those and let them melt. You will not regret it. This is seriously like the best stoned food.
    about to try this, will update with results
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Wouldn't eat a skank 2bh have no idea where she's been
    Originally posted by greenplastic about to try this, will update with results

28 hours later...
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The potatoes reciprocated his violence.
    oh yea, they were pretty good, although i undercooked them slightly. next time i'd set the oven to a lower temp and cook it for longer but i have a toaster oven so it's kind of shitty.
    Lower temp + longer = they dry out more. At least for potatoes. They don't hold moisture well. Also yeah, a toaster oven is pretty shitty for cooking anything. I've made poutine in one before and it wasn't fun. Poutine, man.
Jump to Top