User Controls

Fuck your Clique

I posted and shared a special video of the gifts I received by clients and you don't even click to view it?

https://niggasin.space/thread/17107

But you'll listen to the likes of Sophia and the other pedo freaks on here. Who most of them, English is not even their first language. They can't even speak English right with their stupid accents.

And what is with this White pride shit starting with Germany? I mean you're Aryan which means you're closer to Spanish or even the original people of Iran. You're olive colored Mediterranean people who came to occupy the northern region. So you're not even Western Europeans.. you come from some shitty mountainous region. You're not even White. Yet you praise White people over "Brown skin" when you are Brown (Olive) skins.

Fuck your deluded white pride bullshit when you're not really white yourselves. You're like a light skin "Mud" people (mud skin being your own terms)

Hitler was a stupid half jedi retard strung out on Meth.

Fuck you and appreciate my video.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    So what race are you exactly? I'm pretty damn white myself and don't really give a fuck if a bunch of brown people want to throw a white pride parade I think it's pretty funny actually.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Damn you got problems
    Originally posted by RestStop So what race are you exactly? I'm pretty damn white myself and don't really give a fuck if a bunch of brown people want to throw a white pride parade I think it's pretty funny actually.

Well that would be weird.. but technically Spanish people could do that if you're into that kind of thing. I was just saying Germans boasted about Aryan White Pride but they're technically no whiter than Spanish people. they have very olive tone skin, not pink pigment like Russian or Celtic people (who don't brag or pride about being white.. I think they would rather tan and hate each other equally)

Originally posted by mashlehash Damn you got problems

Filthy commie
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Was that just an open letter to everyone or did you have specific users in mind who you decided to address collectively as 'you?'
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Come on guys, keep pushing, he's nearly completely lost it now haha

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nigga ain't no Germans with an olive skin tone. Ya freak.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Now, which one has olive skin, ya fuckin DUMB cunt BITCH?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I posted and shared a special video of the gifts I received by clients and you don't even click to view it?

But you'll listen to the likes of Sophia and the other pedo freaks on here. Who most of them, English is not even their first language. They can't even speak English right with their stupid accents.

And what is with this White pride shit starting with Germany? I mean you're Aryan which means you're closer to Spanish or even the original people of Iran. You're olive colored Mediterranean people who came to occupy the northern region. So you're not even Western Europeans.. you come from some shitty mountainous region. You're not even White. Yet you praise White people over "Brown skin" when you are Brown (Olive) skins.

Fuck your deluded white pride bullshit when you're not really white yourselves. You're like a light skin "Mud" people (mud skin being your own terms)

I don't listen to anyone on here, i've always been a rebel and done my own thing and I've never claimed to be a whyte.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Nigga ain't no Germans with an olive skin tone. Ya freak.

what about the ones with olive skin?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I posted and shared a special video of the gifts I received by clients and you don't even click to view it?

I've started calling bill the cat a bird handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well that would be weird.. but technically Spanish people could do that if you're into that kind of thing. I was just saying Germans boasted about Aryan White Pride but they're technically no whiter than Spanish people. they have very olive tone skin, not pink pigment like Russian or Celtic people (who don't brag or pride about being white.. I think they would rather tan and hate each other equally)

Filthy commie

Jeff is watching
    but anyways Im digressing, I'm actually part whyte but my grandma on my moms side is hispanic, my girl cousins on my moms side all have a tan and they are really hott. my daughter has a tan but has green eyes kinda like charleton heston. My dad told me that she couldn't be my daughter because she dark hair is a recessive trait and me being a guy she should have dark hair. (my dad has/had blond hair so he doesn't know what he's talking about at all)

anways I'm deviating again.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but anyways Im digressing, I'm actually part whyte but my grandma on my moms side is hispanic, my girl cousins on my moms side all have a tan and they are really hott. my daughter has a tan but has green eyes kinda like charleton heston. My dad told me that she couldn't be my daughter because she dark hair is a recessive trait and me being a guy she should have dark hair. (my dad has/had blond hair so he doesn't know what he's talking about at all)

anways I'm deviating again.

You should fuck your third mexican cousin.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash Jeff is watching

There has been a guy with a permanent smile on his face that has been standing in my living room for the past three days. I think I heard him whisper something about being Jeff Hunter idk for sure though.
    Originally posted by RestStop There has been a guy with a permanent smile on his face that has been standing in my living room for the past three days. I think I heard him whisper something about being Jeff Hunter idk for sure though.

He ruin yo career too, b?
    Originally posted by mashlehash You should fuck your third mexican cousin.

she's is pretty hott, but she lives all the way in arizona.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what about the ones with olive skin?

Greeks in disguise.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Greeks in disguise.

you can still be of greek descent and be german. fyi
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't listen to anyone on here, i've always been a rebel and done my own thing and I've never claimed to be a whyte.

because you're not white, you stupid nigger handsome and well tanned individual faggot.
Jump to Top